So is Mark Sanchez coming to Buffalo too?

sanchez  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Sanchez to come here?

2. 2. do you think he can manage our offense?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try looking at accuracy and playing under pressure, stats don't mean jack, Bortles is a gamer EJ is not.

EJs first year: (Plays with no pressure) 64% Completion, 8 TDs, 7 INTs, 83.2 Rating

(Plays with pressure - no blitzes) 43% Completion, 3 TDs, 2 INTs, 60.6 Rating

(When blitzed) 48.1 Completion, 5 TDs, 1 INTs, 85.3 Rating

Bortles' first year: (Plays with no pressure) 66% Completion, 11 TDs, 9 INTs, 84.9 Rating

(Plays with pressure - no blitzes) 36% Completion, 0 TDs, 8 INTs, 22.9 Rating

(When blitzed) 50% Completion, 3 TDs, 7 INTs, 48.6 Rating

Edited by billsfan1959

I'd have zero problem with Sanchez coming here as long as it was a fair and objective competition during camp between he and EJ and he wasn't given an advantage just b/c of his history with Rex.

I feel we definitely need another option besides EJ next year and there are unfortunately few options better than Sanchez imo.

EJs first year: (Plays with no pressure) 64% Completion, 8 TDs, 7 INTs, 83.2 Rating

(Plays with pressure - no blitzes) 43% Completion, 3 TDs, 2 INTs, 60.6 Rating

(When blitzed) 48.1 Completion, 5 TDs, 1 INTs, 85.3 Rating

Bortles' first year: (Plays with no pressure) 66% Completion, 11 TDs, 9 INTs, 84.9 Rating

(Plays with pressure - no blitzes) 36% Completion, 0 TDs, 8 INTs, 22.9 Rating

(When blitzed) 50% Completion, 3 TDs, 7 INTs, 48.6 Rating

Yea but stats dont matter. its the eye ball test. er something like that.

Are you 12? If a person doesn't want to give up on a 1st round pick who is on their favorite team, they are a "lover"? Mature.

Nah. Im older than you though. Not surprised by your response as you are the other EJ prime over here. You have to face it. He is not an NFL QB. And the Bills will likely be looking for alternatives in offseason.

Nah. Im older than you though. Not surprised by your response as you are the other EJ prime over here. You have to face it. He is not an NFL QB. And the Bills will likely be looking for alternatives in offseason.

Um, he's in the NFL so that would make him a NFL QB. I love statments like that. Even if he doesn't become a successful starting QB like 95% of other players, he's still in the top 1% of his profession cashing NFL checks. How about you?

Um, he's in the NFL so that would make him a NFL QB. I love statments like that. Even if he doesn't become a successful starting QB like 95% of other players, he's still in the top 1% of his profession cashing NFL checks. How about you?

Thats just like saying Tebow was an NFL QB because he was on the Jets or Pats roster in his final years. Im not in the NFL but Im better at what I do than EJ is as a QB.

Thats just like saying Tebow was an NFL QB because he was on the Jets or Pats roster in his final years. Im not in the NFL but Im better at what I do than EJ is as a QB.

Sure you do. And I bet EJ will last a longer than Tebow in the league.

Why do Bills fans root so hard for a 2nd year player to fail? Especially a QB.

So you are in the top 50 of your profession on the planet?

Sure you do. And I bet EJ will last a longer than Tebow in the league.

Why do Bills fans root so hard for a 2nd year player to fail? Especially a QB.

Because they want to be "right" and they didn't like he pick to begin with.

So you are in the top 50 of your profession on the planet?

Because they want to be "right" and they didn't like he pick to begin with.

It makes no sense. I wasn't a fan of the Bryce Brown trade but I'd love for him to blow up because it benefits the Bills.

Very few people who want to give EJ a chance say he's a lock to be a franchise guy. They just simply don't want to bury a guy who has played 14 games and looked very similar to the majority of young guys.

Not sure what alternatives people think are out there. It's not like luck is a free agent and has stated he will play for league minimum in buffalo.

Sanchez can play and has gotten deep into the playoffs twice. He did an admirable job filling in in philly. Look at our qb situation.... we need to bring a vet in to complete with ej. Can't start the year with ej and tuel.

Edited by JTSP

Not sure what alternatives people think are out there. It's not like luck is a free agent and has stated he will play for league minimum in buffalo.

Sanchez can play and has gotten deep into the playoffs twice. He did an admirable job filling in in philly. Look at our qb situation.... we need to bring a vet in to complete with ej. Can't start the year with ej and tuel.

Sanchez can play OK and Sanchez can play Horribly.

didn't the weekly good and then ugly with Philly just show you that?

Just say no!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Sanchez can play OK and Sanchez can play Horribly.

didn't the weekly good and then ugly with Philly just show you that?

Just say no!!

You mean when they lost 3 in a row pretty much losing a guaranteed playoff spot?

96 yds 2 tds 1 int against Seattle

252 yds 0 tds 2 ints against Dallas

374 yds 2 tds 1 int 1 fum against Washington

292 yds 2 tds 1 int against NYG

You mean when they lost 3 in a row pretty much losing a guaranteed playoff spot?

96 yds 2 tds 1 int against Seattle

252 yds 0 tds 2 ints against Dallas

374 yds 2 tds 1 int 1 fum against Washington

292 yds 2 tds 1 int against NYG

You fail to mention they whipped Dallas 2 weeks before where he completed nearly 70% of his passes, both threw and ran for a TD. Dallas would have been hard to sweep, and seahawks are the best team in the NFL. The only real glitch was redskins where he certainly played well enuf to win. They beat giants BTW