So is Mark Sanchez coming to Buffalo too?

sanchez  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Sanchez to come here?

2. 2. do you think he can manage our offense?

I think that Sanchez is a possibility but not the most likely scenario. He doesn't take care of the football. He can make some plays but he also makes some mistakes (kinda like Fitz was). The Bills QB situation will be worth keeping an eye on. I'm pretty positive that Rex wouldn't come to Buffalo if he didn't like their QB plan. That is what cost him with the Jets. He won't make that mistake again.

I agree. I think the Bills have some free agent QB's or trades in their plans.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree totally. If Roman can work a miracle with EJ, great. If not, Rex will not be under the gun until he can bring in his guy.

Bills are in win-now mode. 5 years was just the leverage an experienced coach was able to get from a team pursuing him. Neither side will sit there and say "we may keep losing the next couple years so let's cut a deal around it"

No. He is a turnover machine. Also, why does everyone love Cool? He certainly has potential but under 60%in college is not good.

Exactly. I'd rather roll the dice with EJ than bring in a guy who has proven to make big mistakes that cost his teams games time and time again.

I'm not a huge Sanchez fan but considering what is out there and his history with Rex I think he can hold the fort down until we find a Top QB, Hopefully Connor Cook.

I don't like the idea, but a bald tire is better than a flat tire.

Who else can we get?

Exactly. I'd rather roll the dice with EJ than bring in a guy who has proven to make big mistakes that cost his teams games time and time again.

The time to win in today's NFL is NOW. We can't screw around developing EJ during the season when it's quite clear that he is clueless under center.

sure a roll the dice with a guy who has done nothing and can't hit the broadside of a barn :thumbsup:

I would think rex wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole.

bet he would

The time to win in today's NFL is NOW. We can't screw around developing EJ during the season when it's quite clear that he is clueless under center.

Don't agree with you at all. You have to have faith that you scouted the guy and he has the tools you thought he did then let him develop. I know it's a dirty word and this "I want it now" society doesn't like to hear it but unless you Luck-out it's pretty much what you have to do at the QB position unless you're just going to go FA dumpster diving every year or two.

sure a roll the dice with a guy who has done nothing and can't hit the broadside of a barn :thumbsup:

As opposed to Sanchez who can hit the broadside of the barn in-so-long as the barn is painted in the opposing team's colors?

As opposed to Sanchez who can hit the broadside of the barn in-so-long as the barn is painted in the opposing team's colors?

Still better than EJ

I went No and Yes. My reasoning is that I think that he is as good as what we have but not my 1st choice. I would rather someone else but he is capable of giving us the same level of play that we are currently getting.

Like?