Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

People of middle eastern decent have been coming to my house since I was born. Lol. I wouldn't have an issue with the authorities checking out my house if one of my neighbors were concerned. It's better for them and me.

You must be a terrorist. Muslims ONLY associate with each other when they're trying to kill Westerners.

How will anybody know? Keep it anonymous.

Anonymity isn't the point. The point is browbeating the populous into believing they are bad people if they think XYZ based on objective characteristics of people such as race, gender, nationality, etc.

If you tell people they aren't allowed to think "That guy doesn't look like he belongs in this neighborhood" anymore, eventually they will believe you.

Anonymity isn't the point. The point is browbeating the populous into believing they are bad people if they think XYZ based on objective characteristics of people such as race, gender, nationality, etc.

If you tell people they aren't allowed to think "That guy doesn't look like he belongs in this neighborhood" anymore, eventually they will believe you.

I see your point, but if the authorities check them out and they're clean then wouldn't it be better for them since people might feel that way anyhow?

Plus I'm strictly talking about out of the ordinary behavior.

You must be a terrorist. Muslims ONLY associate with each other when they're trying to kill Westerners.

lol. Yeah, we conduct suicide missions every Sunday watching the Bills play. A little piece inside of us die every week during football season. Lol

How will anybody know? Keep it anonymous.

The same way reporters working on the San Bernardino story know about the neighbor who was reluctant to report the suspicious activity at the shooters' residence.

lol. Yeah, we conduct suicide missions every Sunday watching the Bills play. A little piece inside of us die every week during football season. Lol

:lol:

I see your point, but if the authorities check them out and they're clean then wouldn't it be better for them since people might feel that way anyhow?

Plus I'm strictly talking about out of the ordinary behavior.

It's tough. There are Mrs. Kravits's out there that think everything is out of the ordinary behavior. "That guy usually mows his lawn in a vertical pattern but today he mowed it horizontally". There are others who need the Earth to split in two before thinking anything is wrong. The receiving end also has all types but after following up on 1000 crazy "leads" it is hard to know the next one might be real.

Meanwhile TSA, which is a government entity, will grope 95 year old women in an all out effort to not appear biased. What message doe that softly send?

We are a free society which means there are fine lines everywhere.

I have to think that once there are a certain number of these incidents...I don't know the number....people will stop worrying about feelings and start reporting more. At some point it will lead to a bad arrest or harassment. Crap like the fake clock bomb boy getting invitations from the President when he clearly was doing this to get a rise out of people doesn't help either.

No matter what side of things you are on, the truth being lost or twisted is never good. Personally it seems to me that politicians and the press have their filters and every incident will go through that filter whether it makes sense or not. In a rational society, someone blaming ISIS existence on climate change and having an administration that says a jobs program for ISIS is the solution would be excoriated. In our society, nobody really says anything of meaning.

lol. No, but he most likely looked similar to me. Lol.

He was Pakistani, so probably didn't totally look like you. But that in itself is adding to the oddity of the situation. Haven't seen much ISIS involvement by South Asians

Still could be foggy early reporting but doesn't sound too good.

Link

Take a bow, liberals. Excellent work! :thumbsup:

It's our duty as citizens to report any activity that isn't ordinary. What will it hurt? Let the authorities check it out. If it's nothing then no harm done.

What? And become the new George Zimmerman? Are you nuts?

Edited by Nanker

The 10 Obfuscatory Essentials for Covering Jihad as a Journalist:

Here are the 10 essentials for crafting the perfect narrative on the jihad as a member of the media:

• Make sure that in the headline, lede and/or tweets covering the jihadist attack, you describe events in terms of the inanimate object used to carry out the savagery, whether a car, knife or rock. Remember: jihadis don’t kill people, guns kill people.
    • Use non-descriptive identifiers so as to conceal the identity of the Muslim attacker(s), such as “Asian,” “North African,” or best of all, “youths.” “Youths” is superior not only because it is the vaguest of identifiers, but because the actions of “youths” can be ascribed to immaturity, or garden-variety student radicalism.
    • Be sure to quote sympathetic members of the jihadist’s community claiming said jihadist(s) were polite, studious, and never showed any signs of “radicalization.”
    • Always and everywhere use passive language, such as with the New York Times’ construction “Jewish Man Dies as Rocks Pelt His Car in East Jerusalem.” Passive language allows you to avoid having to identify the victimizer and other inconvenient details damaging to the narrative you wish to craft. It also may keep the jihadist attack off of the search engines.
    • Never ever tie the Islamic identity of the attackers to terrorism, or far worse, jihadism. In fact, do not use the word “jihadism” at all -- you must not link Muslim terror attacks to Islam. If you can reverse-engineer your article with the goal of illustrating that such acts are random man-caused disasters, do so. If you must identify any ideology, “nihilist” is best, because nihilism and Islamic supremacism are utterly incongruent.
    • Never ever make it explicit that Muslim attackers are targeting Jews or Christians. Doing so implies that there is a religious motivation for killing infidels.
    • Where possible, create the appearance of at least a modicum of moral equivalence between victim and victimizer, or even better, a justification or provocation that inspired the jihadist act. If you can, include the jihadists among the body count. This is doubly powerful as it not only creates moral equivalence, blurring the lines between victim and victimizer, but creates a new victimizer of the authorities who killed said jihadists.
    • Cite government officials and other academics and think-tankers who tie jihadism to material factors, like poverty caused by climate disruption, or socio-economic status generally. If possible, sprinkle in something about Western intolerance, political disenfranchisement, or a lack of effort by the West to integrate Muslims. “Assimilation” should be excised from your mental dictionary.
    • More broadly, seek to delegitimize the "side" the victims represent. This will help make the victims prima facie.If it hurts the narrative, omit omit omit!

Master these steps, and you too will be able to be a member in high-standing of the mainstream media.

The 10 Obfuscatory Essentials for Covering Jihad as a Journalist:

Here are the 10 essentials for crafting the perfect narrative on the jihad as a member of the media:

• Make sure that in the headline, lede and/or tweets covering the jihadist attack, you describe events in terms of the inanimate object used to carry out the savagery, whether a car, knife or rock. Remember: jihadis dont kill people, guns kill people.
    • Use non-descriptive identifiers so as to conceal the identity of the Muslim attacker(s), such as Asian, North African, or best of all, youths. Youths is superior not only because it is the vaguest of identifiers, but because the actions of youths can be ascribed to immaturity, or garden-variety student radicalism.
    • Be sure to quote sympathetic members of the jihadists community claiming said jihadist(s) were polite, studious, and never showed any signs of radicalization.
    • Always and everywhere use passive language, such as with the New York Times construction Jewish Man Dies as Rocks Pelt His Car in East Jerusalem. Passive language allows you to avoid having to identify the victimizer and other inconvenient details damaging to the narrative you wish to craft. It also may keep the jihadist attack off of the search engines.
    • Never ever tie the Islamic identity of the attackers to terrorism, or far worse, jihadism. In fact, do not use the word jihadism at all -- you must not link Muslim terror attacks to Islam. If you can reverse-engineer your article with the goal of illustrating that such acts are random man-caused disasters, do so. If you must identify any ideology, nihilist is best, because nihilism and Islamic supremacism are utterly incongruent.
    • Never ever make it explicit that Muslim attackers are targeting Jews or Christians. Doing so implies that there is a religious motivation for killing infidels.
    • Where possible, create the appearance of at least a modicum of moral equivalence between victim and victimizer, or even better, a justification or provocation that inspired the jihadist act. If you can, include the jihadists among the body count. This is doubly powerful as it not only creates moral equivalence, blurring the lines between victim and victimizer, but creates a new victimizer of the authorities who killed said jihadists.
    • Cite government officials and other academics and think-tankers who tie jihadism to material factors, like poverty caused by climate disruption, or socio-economic status generally. If possible, sprinkle in something about Western intolerance, political disenfranchisement, or a lack of effort by the West to integrate Muslims. Assimilation should be excised from your mental dictionary.
    • More broadly, seek to delegitimize the "side" the victims represent. This will help make the victims prima facie.If it hurts the narrative, omit omit omit!

Master these steps, and you too will be able to be a member in high-standing of the mainstream media.

What do you call it when Islamic terrorists kill Muslims?