Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

And Iran can't stop the smuggling into Iran, and Jordan into Jordan...

You don't really understand the idea of "smuggling," do you?

Apparently in addition to 3 mile stretch of border, they also can't stop jihadists by the thousands flying into their main airport, and using old military bases on Turkish soil to setup camps. Edited by JTSP

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast/defense-secretary-carter-special-ops-force-iraq-fight-isis-n471996

So Bush already won the war in Iraq. Mission accomplished. And Obama has complete undone that victory and sent troops to fight Isis? Bush>Obama

A better mathematical relationship would be "bush=Obama". Both had an instrumental role in destabliziing the region leading to the elevation of terrorist groups. Bush just did it with boots on the ground, Obama mainly thru support of our " allies" in places like Libya and Syria. Edited by JTSP

A better mathematical relationship would be "bush=Obama". Both had an instrumental role in destabliziing the region leading to the elevation of terrorist groups. Bush just did it with boots on the ground, Obama mainly thru support of our " allies" in places like Libya and Syria.

False.

Obama used drones, and lots of them, to accomplish this. Nothing recruits bad guys better than a swarm of murder bots dropping bombs on civilians for 8+ years without any oversight or accountability.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

Still could be foggy early reporting but doesn't sound too good.

Link

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

Take a bow, liberals. Excellent work! :thumbsup:

It's our duty as citizens to report any activity that isn't ordinary. What will it hurt? Let the authorities check it out. If it's nothing then no harm done.

Reasonable people would agree with you, but the pervasiveness of the PC culture has a lot of people afraid to speak up for fear of being branded racist.

Is that why they always say If you see something, say something

That's why. But apparent now it's more "If you see something, say something just as long as it's not something that could be construed as racially insensitive."

Reasonable people would agree with you, but the pervasiveness of the PC culture has a lot of people afraid to speak up for fear of being branded racist.

How will anybody know? Keep it anonymous.

It's our duty as citizens to report any activity that isn't ordinary. What will it hurt? Let the authorities check it out. If it's nothing then no harm done.

That's why I get questioned by the cops every time I walk to the Metro. "A man in a long, dark coat is hanging around the elementary school!"

People of middle eastern decent have been coming to my house since I was born. Lol. I wouldn't have an issue with the authorities checking out my house if one of my neighbors were concerned. It's better for them and me.