Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Bunch of boneheads. Inevitable and could get a lot worse.

Turkey downs Russian military aircraft near Syrias border

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-shoots-down-russian-military-aircraft-after-border-breach/2015/11/24/9e8e0c42-9288-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html

Maybe, just maybe...Russia should stop violating Turkish air space?

I'd do a lol, but it's not funny that the pilots were murdered on their decent by parachute.

Too soon. But it is a clever meme.

It is pretty cowardly to shoot a helpless pilot descending on a parachute.

You would think the pilot would have been more valuable to the rebels alive than dead.

Interesting that the rebels are using American supplies weapons to attack Russians

It is pretty cowardly to shoot a helpless pilot descending on a parachute.

Pretty common, too. Less these days, with effective SAR possible with helicopters...but still happens.

You would think the pilot would have been more valuable to the rebels alive than dead.

For what, bayonet practice Japanese-style? Putin's not going to pay a ransom, the Turkmen rebels don't exactly have POW camps, there's probably not a lot of intel to be gained that the Turkmen can use.

Interesting that the rebels are using American supplies weapons to attack Russians

TOW missiles have been around for so long, and distributed so widely, that they're about as ubiquitous as the AK-47 or RPG. They're as likely to get them from Iran via Hizb'allah as they are direct from the US.

I admit all the time when I make mistakes. It's called being a grown up. You'll learn about that one day when you hit 12.

I said you were stupid, not that you made a mistake. And you made a mistake? Making fun of men dying like that and then going on a hysterical little tirade about it when I made fun of the idea of Putin being a genius?

I said you were stupid, not that you made a mistake. And you made a mistake? Making fun of men dying like that and then going on a hysterical little tirade about it when I made fun of the idea of Putin being a genius?

It's hilarious you can call anyone stupid with a straight face. You've yet to demonstrate you can breathe without having your mouth open first. When you cross that developmental threshold come back to me. Edited by Deranged Rhino

You know, you'd be doing a LOT better at this if you were smart enough to focus on the whole "Deranged Rhino" thing. Like "Man, I can't wait until you're extinct." Or "True to your name, you are one dull and stupid animal." Or "Animals known for getting into fights with trees shouldn't casually toss around words like "stupid.""

You know, you'd be doing a LOT better at this if you were smart enough to focus on the whole "Deranged Rhino" thing. Like "Man, I can't wait until you're extinct." Or "True to your name, you are one dull and stupid animal." Or "Animals known for getting into fights with trees shouldn't casually toss around words like "stupid.""

Wow, that is so smart of you... :huh:

:lol::lol: