Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Those "Islamic" terrorists known as ISIS are getting high on captagon. Yeah. They're "Muslim"

Vatos Locos

keep-calm-and-vatos-locos-por-siempre.pn

They're the biggest gangsters out there. Let's check down the list on known gang activity.

Drug dealing: check

Murder: check

Stealing: check

There's plenty more. Not enough time in the day to mention them all.

Edited by Justice

So if they're not true Muslims where's the massive response from the Muslim community to drive them to hell?

More Muslims are fighting - and dying fighting - ISIS than Westerners.

Where's the massive response from the Western communities?

More Muslims are fighting - and dying fighting - ISIS than Westerners.

Where's the massive response from the Western communities?

I don't deny that there are more Muslims dying at the hands of ISIS, I do doubt that there are more Muslims fighting ISIS than the combined western fighters, especially if you throw Russian forces into the mix.

I don't deny that there are more Muslims dying at the hands of ISIS, I do doubt that there are more Muslims fighting ISIS than the combined western fighters, especially if you throw Russian forces into the mix.

There isn't a non-Muslim country in the world that has meaningful ground combat forces in theater (though I'd expect the French, at least, to have special ops deployed.) Ground fighting is far more intensive, and done by Islamic or local non-Islamic (e.g. Assyrian Christian) forces. Even the Russians don't have ground combat forces deployed; they've been flying Iranian combat troops into the theater.

Slightly different note: there's apparently a rally in downtown DC right now of Muslims against ISIS. The big deal with that being that it's apparently jointly coordinated by the Sunni and Shia communities, which is something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime. That's more impressive than getting Israel and the Arabs to agree on something.

Those "Islamic" terrorists known as ISIS are getting high on captagon. Yeah. They're "Muslim"

They're the biggest gangsters out there. Let's check down the list on known gang activity.

Drug dealing: check

Murder: check

Stealing: check

There's plenty more. Not enough time in the day to mention them all.

It was a joke I just felt like posting that

Well put. That's precisely what I meant to convey.

and the notion that we have any kind of representative democracy, especially when it comes to foreign policy, is a complete farce. look at the probable choices for president in the 2 party system that has a lock on candidates: Hillary (as interventionist and neocon as they come -- voted for Iraq war, led the charge in Libya, lobbied for even more intervention in Syria), and every Repube candidate but Rand (who has virtually no chance being seen as a party outsider), preaches neocon foreign policy too ... sucking up to Israel, and not dare uttering a sound about Saudi despot extremism. So basically the choice is a) Democrat neocon, or b) Repube neocon, running counter to American anti-war sentiment

Edited by JTSP

Yemen, another Syria in the making, and an all too familiar pattern.

Houthis had largely eliminated the threat from radical islamists on the peninsulas southern tip, in that sense a key ally to the west (actually helping backup our drone campaign), and represented absolutely no threat to us. But we support the Saudi led incursion against them (killing thousands of civilians and weakening the houthis). Now it's become a failed state and hotbed for extremists.

ISIS Kills 15 Yemeni Soldiers, Wounds 30 in Attacks

http://news.antiwar.com/2015/11/20/isis-kills-15-yemeni-soldiers-wounds-30-in-attacks/

Edited by JTSP

Anonymous Claims to have hacked ISIS and revealed plots set for Sunday in the US, Paris, Lebanon, and Indonesia:

Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m., as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris.

The collective published the list of potential targets alongside a statement: "The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen. Another goal is to make sure Daesh knows that the world knows and cancels the attacks, which will disorientate them for a while."

The targets listed by Anonymous are as follow:

• Demonstration by Collectif du droit des femmes (Paris)
  • Cigales Electroniques with Vocodecks, RE-Play & Rawtor at Le Bizen (Paris)
  • Concrete Invites Drumcode: Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick, Joel Mull at Concrete (Paris)
  • Feast of Christ the King celebrations (Rome/Worldwide)
  • Al-Jihad, One Day Juz (Indonesia)
  • Five Finger Death Punch (Milan)
  • University Pastoral Day (Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon)

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/hacker-collective-anonymous-claims-isis-has-plans-for-more-attacks-on-sunday/

I wonder if jtsp is en route to Atlanta to join ISIS. If they harm Ric Flair I'm joining the service tommorow.

Five finger death punch concert in Milan ? Odd targets but anonymous is on it and pissed at Isis.

Anonymous is a bunch of nerds who shut down Twitter accounts. ISIS ain't scared.

Anonymous is a bunch of nerds who shut down Twitter accounts. ISIS ain't scared.

True but they also don't really have a way to strike back at anonymous either -- despite declaring war on them this week. The amount Isis seems to use social media, anonymous could be a real thorn in their side and at the very least weaken their online presence.

ISIS has financial records. I'm sure those are electronic.

And don't forget, ISIS uses social media a lot for recruiting, and uses electronic communication. Attacking that can be very effective.

Wow with the new claims by anyonomous this just got really interesting. I wonder how close these plans are/were to being operational.

Wouldn't our own government and military already know this information? Surely they would have already picked up on some chatter, maybe. The NSA/CIA AND AF Cyber command seem pretty sharp.

Wow with the new claims by anyonomous this just got really interesting. I wonder how close these plans are/were to being operational.

Wouldn't our own government and military already know this information? Surely they would have already picked up on some chatter, maybe. The NSA/CIA AND AF Cyber command seem pretty sharp.

Anonymous is denying they found or reported anything.

So if they're not true Muslims where's the massive response from the Muslim community to drive them to hell?

Some have spoken out but not enough IMO.

On the other hand, we have thousands of Turkish soccer fans that booed and chanted other disrespectful words (including Allahu Akbar) during a moment of science for the Paris attacks. Add to that Obama's comments and others that speaking poorly of Muslims helps ISIS recruit. Pretty flimsy religion if you ask me when criticism can cause some to choose a life of evil and others blatant public disrespect after such evil is carried out.

Some have spoken out but not enough IMO.

On the other hand, we have thousands of Turkish soccer fans that booed and chanted other disrespectful words (including Allahu Akbar) during a moment of science for the Paris attacks. Add to that Obama's comments and others that speaking poorly of Muslims helps ISIS recruit. Pretty flimsy religion if you ask me when criticism can cause some to choose a life of evil and others blatant public disrespect after such evil is carried out.

And in America Christians like Bill O'Reilly and groups get all worked up about challenges to Christmas symbols, and in France criticism of Jews is illegal as antisemitism. If hebdo were publishing same things about them theyd shut down. People in all those groups get worked...point is why do it? Why provoke them? Edited by JTSP