Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

You actually believe that? You think the Prez actually has that kind of power? In my mind we have been traveling down the same exact path that Bush laid out and Obama has continued. They're all in the same gang. Don't get it twisted.

What gang is that, pray tell?

What gang is that, pray tell?

so-i-married-axe-2.jpg

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

You're asking a completely wide-open question that could go off in any direction. That's very childish. If you have something to say, just say it, Mr. Adult. Is that too much to ask?

Imitation is a form of flattery :lol:

You want to be like Gatorman! The Great Gatorman Tom imitates!

foxnews.com/world/2015/11/20/mali-hotel-attack/?intcmp=hpbt1

Let's play Complete the Headline:....................... Gunmen Storm Hotel Shouting _________.

Merry Christmas ??

Praise Jesus ??

Romney was right again? Go figure.

You actually believe that? You think the Prez actually has that kind of power? In my mind we have been traveling down the same exact path that Bush laid out and Obama has continued. They're all in the same gang. Don't get it twisted.

Think of it this way: the Iraq intervention is now widely accepted as a colossal failure, with fingers pointing all around. However for the military industrial complex, it was a huge $1 Trillion+ bonanza. Big win for them, with dividends still being paid. You think that entrenched machine goes away just because of a change in the white house?

Think of it this way: the Iraq intervention is now widely accepted as a colossal failure, with fingers pointing all around. However for the military industrial complex, it was a huge $1 Trillion+ bonanza. Big win for them, with dividends still being paid. You think that entrenched machine goes away just because of a change in the white house?

Defense companies are a good investment now

so-i-married-axe-2.jpg

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

:lol: love that flick.

That is incredibly !@#$ing retarded. The Tuareg rebellion dates back well before anything happened in Libya.

No, I think the Tuareg rebellion dates to VW's cheating on arbitrary emissions standards