Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

The Associated PressVerified account ‏@AP 36m36 minutes ago

BREAKING: Islamic State group says it has killed Norwegian, Chinese captives.

John Kerry - "I'm sure they had their reasons"...............(sarcasm)

I know this will sound bad but doing this actually good for the fight against terrorism. China is another Super Power that will join the fight.

Ordinarily I ignore gibberish such as yours,

but it is so wrong,

so full of false presumptions,

so full of hypocrisy

That I will point out just some of the bullsh*t that is in your post.

"I suppose you know more about Islam than I do? Or maybe I'm just a bad Muslim for not murdering innocent civilians?"

Both of these statements are hogwash....I do not claim to know more about Islam than you or anyone (You are projecting your own bias here) Did you EVEN OPEN THE LINK ?

the author of that cleverly written satirical piece is Faisal Saeed Al Mutar , perhaps you could write your childish "challenges" to him

Also......any cogent person can see that the piece is about the hypocrisy of those on the left defending the terrorists actions, not the terrorists themselves

BUT you are obviously too interested in being offended, too stuck on your false moral high horse, claiming your virtue while proclaiming all others as haters.

'You post these types of articles hoping everyone will believe. It's sad.'

My posting of articles is informational, which you consistently choose to ignore. Lol at the arrogance of your "knowing" why I post ....THAT IS SAD

You don't need to read any difference of opinion.............you know who the bad bigots are..................you don't need to provide any proof for your established opinions, only others should.

"And for the millionth time"

is this your first visit to PPP ?, that "show me the Koran verse" dodge has been written about here in countless threads.

Justice...................the most inappropriately named poster here...............congrats :)

interesting take on things

We created Islamic extremism: Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s

In Greek mythology, Cassandra was blessed with the power of prophecy, but cursed in that no one would ever heed her warnings. Eqbal Ahmad, the late political scientist, historian and expert in the study of terrorism, was a modern-day Cassandra.

In a speech at the University of Colorado, Boulder in October 1998, Ahmad warnedthat the U.S. policy in Afghanistan would backfire:

“In Islamic history, jihad as an international violent phenomenon had disappeared in the last 400 years, for all practical purposes. It was revived suddenly with American help in the 1980s. When the Soviet Union intervened in Afghanistan, Zia ul-Haq, the [u.S.-backed] military dictator of Pakistan, which borders on Afghanistan, saw an opportunity and launched a jihad there against godless communism. The U.S. saw a God-sent opportunity to mobilize one billion Muslims against what Reagan called the ‘Evil Empire.’

“Money started pouring in. CIA agents starting going all over the Muslim world recruiting people to fight in the great jihad. Bin Laden was one of the early prize recruits. He was not only an Arab. He was also a Saudi. He was not only a Saudi. He was also a multimillionaire, willing to put his own money into the matter. Bin Laden went around recruiting people for the jihad against communism.

“I first met him in 1986. He was recommended to me by an American official of whom I do not know whether he was or was not an agent. I was talking to him and said, ‘Who are the Arabs here who would be very interesting?’ By here I meant in Afghanistan and Pakistan. He said, ‘You must meet Osama.’ I went to see Osama. There he was, rich, bringing in recruits from Algeria, from Sudan, from Egypt, just like Sheikh Abdul Rahman. This fellow was an ally. He remained an ally.

“He turns at a particular moment. In 1990, the U.S. goes into Saudi Arabia with forces. Saudi Arabia is the holy place of Muslims, Mecca, and Medina. There had never been foreign troops there. In 1990, during the Gulf War, they went in, in the name of helping Saudi Arabia defeat Saddam Hussein. Osama Bin Laden remained quiet.

“Saddam was defeated, but the American troops stayed on in the land of the Ka’aba [the most sacred site of Islam, in Mecca], foreign troops. He wrote letter after letter saying, ‘Why are you here? Get out! You came to help but you have stayed on.’ Finally he started a jihad against the other occupiers. His mission is to get American troops out of Saudi Arabia. His earlier mission was to get Russian troops out of Afghanistan.”

For bin Laden, Ahmad added, “America has broken its word. The loyal friend has betrayed. The one to whom you swore blood loyalty has betrayed you.”

“They’re going to go for you. They’re going to do a lot more,” Ahmad warned, three years before the 9/11 attacks. “These are the chickens of the Afghanistan war coming home to roost.”

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/17/we_created_islamic_extremism_those_blaming_islam_for_isis_would_have_supported_osama_bin_laden_in_the_80s/

Edited by JTSP

interesting take on things

We created Islamic extremism: Those blaming Islam for ISIS would have supported Osama bin Laden in the ’80s

In Greek mythology, Cassandra was blessed with the power of prophecy, but cursed in that no one would ever heed her warnings. Eqbal Ahmad, the late political scientist, historian and expert in the study of terrorism, was a modern-day Cassandra.

In a speech at the University of Colorado, Boulder in October 1998, Ahmad warnedthat the U.S. policy in Afghanistan would backfire:

For bin Laden, Ahmad added, “America has broken its word. The loyal friend has betrayed. The one to whom you swore blood loyalty has betrayed you.”

“In Islamic history, jihad as an international violent phenomenon had disappeared in the last 400 years, for all practical purposes. It was revived suddenly with American help in the 1980s. When the Soviet Union intervened in Afghanistan, Zia ul-Haq, the [u.S.-backed] military dictator of Pakistan, which borders on Afghanistan, saw an opportunity and launched a jihad there against godless communism. The U.S. saw a God-sent opportunity to mobilize one billion Muslims against what Reagan called the ‘Evil Empire.’

“Money started pouring in. CIA agents starting going all over the Muslim world recruiting people to fight in the great jihad. Bin Laden was one of the early prize recruits. He was not only an Arab. He was also a Saudi. He was not only a Saudi. He was also a multimillionaire, willing to put his own money into the matter. Bin Laden went around recruiting people for the jihad against communism.

“I first met him in 1986. He was recommended to me by an American official of whom I do not know whether he was or was not an agent. I was talking to him and said, ‘Who are the Arabs here who would be very interesting?’ By here I meant in Afghanistan and Pakistan. He said, ‘You must meet Osama.’ I went to see Osama. There he was, rich, bringing in recruits from Algeria, from Sudan, from Egypt, just like Sheikh Abdul Rahman. This fellow was an ally. He remained an ally.

“He turns at a particular moment. In 1990, the U.S. goes into Saudi Arabia with forces. Saudi Arabia is the holy place of Muslims, Mecca, and Medina. There had never been foreign troops there. In 1990, during the Gulf War, they went in, in the name of helping Saudi Arabia defeat Saddam Hussein. Osama Bin Laden remained quiet.

“Saddam was defeated, but the American troops stayed on in the land of the Ka’aba [the most sacred site of Islam, in Mecca], foreign troops. He wrote letter after letter saying, ‘Why are you here? Get out! You came to help but you have stayed on.’ Finally he started a jihad against the other occupiers. His mission is to get American troops out of Saudi Arabia. His earlier mission was to get Russian troops out of Afghanistan.”

“They’re going to go for you. They’re going to do a lot more,” Ahmad warned, three years before the 9/11 attacks. “These are the chickens of the Afghanistan war coming home to roost.”

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/17/we_created_islamic_extremism_those_blaming_islam_for_isis_would_have_supported_osama_bin_laden_in_the_80s/

A s s h o l e s created ISIS. There is no rational justification or explanation. The faster they are all killed the better.

A s s h o l e s created ISIS. There is no rational justification or explanation. The faster they are all killed the better.

Well that strategy hasn't worked thus far, has it? It's only gotten worse.

Edited by Justice

Well that strategy hasn't worked thus far, has it? It's only gotten worse.

That has to do with the rules of engagement, and taking care not to kill civilians.

What needs to happen is the making of all out total war on the region, indiscriminately wiping every single human in the area off the planet until the surrender and renounce their God.

Then you institute our own governments amongst them, and encourage western settlement to the area by giving any westerners who with to migrate there large swaths of land.

Finally, you offer massive financial incentives to the women of the area to marry westerners, and you actively breed them out.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That has to do with the rules of engagement, and taking care not to kill civilians.

What needs to happen is the making of all out total war on the region, indiscriminately wiping every single human in the area off the planet until the surrender and renounce their God.

Great plan, Hitler.

Great plan, Hitler.

Poor analogy.

That is how war is waged when you are fighting to win.

It's how war was waged for the overwhelming majority of human history.

You don't accommodate your enemy, and you certainly don't allow him to use your own morality as a weapon against you.

If you want to win, you destroy. End of story.

Then you institute our own governments amongst them, and encourage western settlement to the area by giving any westerners who with to migrate there large swaths of land.

Finally, you offer massive financial incentives to the women of the area to marry westerners, and you actively breed them out.

Deranged post from a very sick individual. Seriously hope you're under strict survelliance, or better yet already posting from behind bars

I am honestly starting to view radical Islam as akin to being an aggressive virus or cancer. They quickly expand into a host and over power healthy cells and replicate their own code until they kill off all the anti bodies.

No different than what they are physically doing in the real world. They seek to expand their geographical sphere of influence and do so with complicit western governments actually protecting their growth with our overly PC culture and protections. They continue expanding and with their derranged views They out compete and eliminate their rivals until they are dominant. Even as a minority they demand a did proportionate amount of influence. Their values are fundamentally opposed to the constitution and western values.

Time to call it what it is. Its us or them.

I am honestly starting to view radical Islam as akin to being an aggressive virus or cancer. They quickly expand into a host and over power healthy cells and replicate their own code until they kill off all the anti bodies.

No different than what they are physically doing in the real world. They seek to expand their geographical sphere of influence and do so with complicit western governments actually protecting their growth with our overly PC culture and protections. They continue expanding and with their derranged views They out compete and eliminate their rivals until they are dominant. Even as a minority they demand a did proportionate amount of influence. Their values are fundamentally opposed to the constitution and western values.

Time to call it what it is. Its us or them.

Wow. Just wow. So what's the plan then? Drop atomic bombs on them and round up all the Muslims all over the world and exterminate them?

Wow. Just wow. So what's the plan then? Drop atomic bombs on them and round up all the Muslims all over the world and exterminate them?

I don't know. I don't have a plan. I'm not in charge of making strategic decisions on national security.

But I do realize this is a huge problem that needs to be addressed before it is too late.

What's your plan to stop the spread of radical Islam? You do agree it needs to be stopped right?

I don't know. I don't have a plan. I'm not in charge of making strategic decisions on national security.

But I do realize this is a huge problem that needs to be addressed before it is too late.

What's your plan to stop the spread of radical Islam? You do agree it needs to be stopped right?

Absolutely it does and I don't have a plan for that either. The only suggestion I have is to stop intervening in that part of the world. The world was a better place when people like Saddam and Gadhafi were in charge. Edited by Justice

Absolutely it does and I don't have a plan for that either. The only suggestion I have is to stop intervening in that part of the world. The world was a better place when people like Saddam and Gadhafi were in charge.

Assad in Syria too. And not a single initiative to remove them was to protect the west from a threat Edited by JTSP

No, just ignorant. But no less so than you.

There is nothing ignorant about the historical realities of total war, and colonization of the conquered.

It's the most effective way of eliminating a problem culture.

You may have issues with the morality of it, but that doesn't make it ignorant.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker