Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

SEEN ON FACEBOOK: It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you have explicitly and repeatedly stated them, self-described Iraqi born writer & founder of the Global Secular Humanist Movement Faisal Saeed Al Mutar notes:

Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the terrorists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility.

Its like a bad Monty Python sketch:

We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it.

No you didnt.

Wait, what? Yes we did

No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons.

WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers.

No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so.

Huh!? Who are you to tell us were not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being.

Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and thats why you did this. Were sorry.

What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians disenfranchisement doesnt even enter into it!

Listen, its our fault. We dont blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."

Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and were not going to let you take it away from us.

No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame.

OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?

And for the millionth time. Please produce the chapter in the Koran that supports these terroristic actions. If not then just STFU.

I suppose you know more about Islam than I do? Or maybe I'm just a bad Muslim for not murdering innocent civilians? Your hate is obvious and clear. You post these types of articles hoping everyone will believe. It's sad. You'd rather take the word of terrorists over peace loving Muslims such as myself.

If I'm wrong then prove it. Show me where the Koran permits this evil behavior.

And for the millionth time. Please produce the chapter in the Koran that supports these terroristic actions. If not then just STFU.

I suppose you know more about Islam than I do? Or maybe I'm just a bad Muslim for not murdering innocent civilians? Your hate is obvious and clear. You post these types of articles hoping everyone will believe. It's sad. You'd rather take the word of terrorists over peace loving Muslims such as myself.

If I'm wrong then prove it. Show me where the Koran permits this evil behavior.

Ordinarily I ignore gibberish such as yours,

but it is so wrong,

so full of false presumptions,

so full of hypocrisy

That I will point out just some of the bullsh*t that is in your post.

"I suppose you know more about Islam than I do? Or maybe I'm just a bad Muslim for not murdering innocent civilians?"

Both of these statements are hogwash....I do not claim to know more about Islam than you or anyone (You are projecting your own bias here) Did you EVEN OPEN THE LINK ?

the author of that cleverly written satirical piece is Faisal Saeed Al Mutar , perhaps you could write your childish "challenges" to him

Also......any cogent person can see that the piece is about the hypocrisy of those on the left defending the terrorists actions, not the terrorists themselves

BUT you are obviously too interested in being offended, too stuck on your false moral high horse, claiming your virtue while proclaiming all others as haters.

'You post these types of articles hoping everyone will believe. It's sad.'

My posting of articles is informational, which you consistently choose to ignore. Lol at the arrogance of your "knowing" why I post ....THAT IS SAD

You don't need to read any difference of opinion.............you know who the bad bigots are..................you don't need to provide any proof for your established opinions, only others should.

"And for the millionth time"

is this your first visit to PPP ?, that "show me the Koran verse" dodge has been written about here in countless threads.

Justice...................the most inappropriately named poster here...............congrats :)

Ordinarily I ignore gibberish such as yours,

but it is so wrong,

so full of false presumptions,

so full of hypocrisy

That I will point out just some of the bullsh*t that is in your post.

"I suppose you know more about Islam than I do? Or maybe I'm just a bad Muslim for not murdering innocent civilians?"

Both of these statements are hogwash....I do not claim to know more about Islam than you or anyone (You are projecting your own bias here) Did you EVEN OPEN THE LINK ?

the author of that cleverly written satirical piece is Faisal Saeed Al Mutar , perhaps you could write your childish "challenges" to him

Also......any cogent person can see that the piece is about the hypocrisy of those on the left defending the terrorists actions, not the terrorists themselves

BUT you are obviously too interested in being offended, too stuck on your false moral high horse, claiming your virtue while proclaiming all others as haters.

'You post these types of articles hoping everyone will believe. It's sad.'

My posting of articles is informational, which you consistently choose to ignore. Lol at the arrogance of your "knowing" why I post ....THAT IS SAD

You don't need to read any difference of opinion.............you know who the bad bigots are..................you don't need to provide any proof for your established opinions, only others should.

"And for the millionth time"

is this your first visit to PPP ?, that "show me the Koran verse" dodge has been written about here in countless threads.

Justice...................the most inappropriately named poster here...............congrats :)

I'll admit, I didn't open the link. I simply read the part you thought was worth sharing.

Childish challenges? Hey you posted this stuff here. The writer didn't.

I'm amazed you have the power to know what I ignore and what I don't ignore.

I might be guilty of being presumptuous in this case, but how am I being hypocritical?

Lastly, I'm totally confused with your last two statements. Re-read what you wrote and then explain it to me. Here it is: "is this your first visit to PPP ?, that "show me the Koran verse" dodge has been written about here in countless threads."

The most inappropriate name here? I guess you never bothered to look at the names here then. Must be actual robots, rhinos, six packs and whatever else posting on this site.

Also, while we're talking about ignoring posts. I replied to you yesterday with me pointing out Netanyahu's lie about the holocaust. The man is willing to re-write history. Why do you think this is?

Edited by Justice

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 36m36 minutes ago

BREAKING: Islamic State group says it has killed Norwegian, Chinese captives.

John Kerry - "I'm sure they had their reasons"...............(sarcasm)

I'm sure they did have their reasons. And I hope we have a chance to ask them what those reasons are before we kill them.

Good job pissing off the Chinese, though. Just about the last major country they haven't yet completely alienated.

I'm sure they did have their reasons. And I hope we have a chance to ask them what those reasons are before we kill them.

Good job pissing off the Chinese, though. Just about the last major country they haven't yet completely alienated.

I'm sure they want to fight the whole world, it's part of their apocalyptic vision, you know if God is for you why worry who's against you, if you have enough faith you can bring down F15s with a sling.

I'm sure they want to fight the whole world, it's part of their apocalyptic vision, you know if God is for you why worry who's against you, if you have enough faith you can bring down F15s with a sling.

That is pretty much their thinking. And China has their own war on Salafiists in Xinjiang, so fighting ISIS isn't exactly out of their way.

(Side note: The Viet Cong did bring down helicopters with spears.)

The Wall Street Journal editors on “President Guantanamo.”

President Obama rode into the White House vilifying
’s “
unchecked presidential power” and “ignoring the law when it is inconvenient,
” as he put it in 2007. Yet now Mr. Obama is poised to exceed any executive action his predecessor so much as contemplated as he may shut down Guantanamo Bay
in defiance of inconvenient laws he signed. . . .

With the end of his tenure in sight, the President is now looking for legal excuses to close the prison without Congressional approval. Since the KSM fiasco in 2009, Congresses run by Democrats and Republicans have specified in defense bills that no Treasury money may be used to transfer or maintain detainees to the U.S. The prohibitions in the most recent defense legislation—which passed the
Senate 91-3
and the
House 370-58
—are the strongest ever.

Yet the Pentagon may soon announce a plan to transfer the remaining 107 dangerous combatants that no other country will accept to a domestic facility such as Fort Leavenworth or the Colorado supermax. Amid Mr. Obama’s many executive rewrites on carbon, ObamaCare and labor this flouting of the law would be the worst.

Mr. Obama’s legal surrogates including former White House counsel Gregory Craig now argue that Congress’s spending restrictions are unconstitutional. They claim the executive has exclusive Article II powers as Commander in Chief over the tactical conduct of war and diplomacy, including the custody of detainees.

But control over wartime prisoners is divided between the President and legislature. The Constitution vests Congress with the power to “make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water,” and not even the most zealous unitary executive theorists read the Captures Clause out of Article I. Congress cannot micromanage military operations, but it has a constitutional role in regulating them.

In 2009 Office of Legal Counsel chief Steven Bradbury wrote an opinion disavowing the legal argument Mr. Craig is now promoting, and Mr. Obama has abided by Congress’s restrictions for seven years.
No current emergency justifies ignoring Congress
, as Mr. Obama claimed when he traded five Taliban for Bowe Bergdahl in violation of a prisoner swap law.

With this President, it’s not the Constitution that defines his power; it’s what he can get away with.

With this President, it’s not the Constitution that defines his power; it’s what he can get away with.

No, it's not. Hillary defines her powers by what she thinks she can get away with. Her view is "If people were as smart as me, I wouldn't have to hide it."

Obama's all about what he feels he's entitled to. His view is "People aren't as smart as me, so I don't have to hide it." "Getting away with it" doesn't even enter his mind, since that would imply that he could be wrong.

No, it's not. Hillary defines her powers by what she thinks she can get away with. Her view is "If people were as smart as me, I wouldn't have to hide it."

Obama's all about what he feels he's entitled to. His view is "People aren't as smart as me, so I don't have to hide it." "Getting away with it" doesn't even enter his mind, since that would imply that he could be wrong.

Very appropriate observation although in Obama's case he frequently veils his true feelings IMO. The veil is often thin but I think if the guy ever publically exposed his true feelings or positions on most issues, most Americans would be livid. Even most Democrats.

Edited by keepthefaith

BREAKING: 2 soldiers killed by gunman yelling "Allahu Akbar" in #Sarajevo, #Bosnia.

New ISIS video threatens to attack Times Square in New York City | http://fxn.ws/1Qv4fzo

Jewish teacher stabbed in France by ISIS supporters http://ti.me/1lvC1aU

White guy shoots up black church --> Ban confederate flags

Muslim guy shoots up Parisian club --> Stop Islamophobia

BREAKING: 2 soldiers killed by gunman yelling "Allahu Akbar" in #Sarajevo, #Bosnia.

New ISIS video threatens to attack Times Square in New York City | http://fxn.ws/1Qv4fzo

Jewish teacher stabbed in France by ISIS supporters http://ti.me/1lvC1aU

White guy shoots up black church --> Ban confederate flags

Muslim guy shoots up Parisian club --> Stop Islamophobia

where's your outrage over these breaking news stories?

Israel Approves Another 454 Settlement Homes in Occupied East Jerusalem

http://news.antiwar.com/2015/11/17/israel-approves-another-454-settlement-homes-in-east-jerusalem/

Russian FM: US deliberately sparing Islamic State seeking to weaken Assad

http://tass.ru/en/politics/837181

Francois Hollande's 'war' with Isis won't stand in the way of France's arms deals with Saudi Arabia
Despite the President's huffing and puffing about war the spiritual mentors of the militants will be left untouched