Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

You're a !@#$ing idiot. They have had control of that mosque since the 6 day war and have barred non-Muslims from praying on it so !@#$ you and your warped reality.

Seriously !@#$ you. The only reason there are restrictions now is because of the violence initiated by Palestinians.

No. !@#$ you, drone. You're the idiot. Why would anyone other than a Muslim pray at the Aqsa mosque, anyways? The Israelis make me recite a passage from the Quran every time I go there to pray. They won't let you in unless you can. You know nothing.

The Israelis shut down the mosque frequently knowing damn well what that will bring. They are the ones inciting trouble. Go there before you talk ****.

Edited by Justice

No. !@#$ you, drone. You're the idiot. Why would anyone other than a Muslim pray at the Aqsa mosque, anyways? The Israelis make me recite a passage from the Quran every time I go there to pray. They won't let you in unless you can. You know nothing.

The Israelis shut down the mosque frequently knowing damn well what that will bring. They are the ones inciting trouble. Go there before you talk ****.

Right :rolleyes:

Did you miss the one where the woman was stabbed and the Palestinian bystanders told her to die as she laid there?

You're the one that is brainwashed.

Cheers

No. I'm not. I readily admit both sides commit heinous acts towards each other. You don't. It's an occupation, idiot. Bad things will happen-frequently.

Once again, what would happen if the U.S. was occupied?

Edited by Justice

No. I'm not. I readily admit both sides commit heinous acts towards each other. You don't. It's an occupation, idiot. Bad things will happen-frequently.

Once again, what would happen if the U.S. was occupied?

Donald trump would negotiate with the occupiers and they would leave with no violence.

Donald trump would negotiate with the occupiers and they would leave with no violence.

Excellent response, meatball.

It's unfortunate. It really is. That's someone's son, brother, cousin, or friend. That's someone's mother, sister or wife. Revenge might be coming in response. Same thing on the other side. The cycle continues and will continue until the occupation ends. But you don't want that because you think the Palestinians will end the existence of Israel once they have their own state. That's BS.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/palestinian-law-student-who-killed-two-israelis-to-be-posthumously-honored-with-law-degree/

The Palestinian Bar Association decided in its meeting today to award an honorary law degree to the martyred hero Muhannad Al-Halabi and to hold its next swearing-in ceremony in [his] honor… the martyred hero Al-Halabi was an outstanding student at the faculty of law.

Really.

And Aljazeera and they're unbiased reporting

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/israeli-troops-151014072926038.html

In the second case, according to Israeli police, the attacker stabbed and "moderately" injured an eldery Israeli woman then tried to board a bus to get away, prompting them to chase him, shoot and kill on scene.

How does it feel to be "moderately" stabbed?

Funny how everything that comes out of the Obama administrator requires "clarification" as we never fail to fully grasp what they mean.

You'd think birddog is composing the statements.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/State-Department-clarifies-Kerrys-link-between-terror-wave-and-settlements-424981

"The secretary wasn't saying, well now you have the settlement activity as the cause for the effect we're seeing," State Department spokesman John Kirby told The Jerusalem Post on Wednesday. "Is it a source of frustration for Palestinians? You bet it is, and the secretary observed that. But this isn't about affixing blame on either side here for the violence. What we want to see is the violence cease."

He said that the US position against Israel's settlement construction is "crystal clear" and remains unchanged.

"We're not going to dictate immediate security requirements onto Israel. The Israeli government has a right and a responsibility to protect its citizens," Kirby added. "We've certainly seen some reports of what many would consider excessive use of force. Obviously we don't like to see that."

No. !@#$ you, drone. You're the idiot. Why would anyone other than a Muslim pray at the Aqsa mosque, anyways?

Because it is a holy site for Christians, Muslims and Jews.

Surely you're not this dumb as to not know this?

Because it is a holy site for Christians, Muslims and Jews.

Surely you're not this dumb as to not know this?

Come on man. I've been there more times than you can count. They don't have an issue with people praying there in their respective spots of worship. The mosque is the only thing off limits.

And Aljazeera and they're unbiased reporting

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/israeli-troops-151014072926038.html

How does it feel to be "moderately" stabbed?

I can only go by what I see and what I see is a woman with her hands up getting shot.

Come on man. I've been there more times than you can count. They don't have an issue with people praying there in their respective spots of worship. The mosque is the only thing off limits.

I can only go by what I see and what I see is a woman with her hands up getting shot.

This is a good video analysis of what is happening by a strong supporter of the two state solution, an Israeli progressive and someone who happens to be a friend of a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQxmos2okQ

This is a good video analysis of what is happening by a strong supporter of the two state solution, an Israeli progressive and someone who happens to be a friend of a friend.

Your link isn't working.

Never mind. I see it now.

Edited by Justice

It's simply a matter of trust or should I say mistrust. The Palestinians are clearly paranoid over the Aqsa Mosque. Closures of the site of worship don't help, it just further fuels the paranoia. They've been digging underneath that area for a while now and there's fear that the very foundation of the mosque will collapse. That leads to the fighting you see there now.

The guy made some great points, but he lost credibility with me when he said the Palestinians have received $31B in aide. That's a B not a M. I'm calling BS on that.