Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

What the !@#$? That's not what I said, I was countering your stupid little view that Israel should treat Israelis like the treat Palestinians with the idea that the Palestinians should treat Palestinians like Israel treats Israelis.

We'll leave your breathtakingly ignorant idea that Israel is the dominant power in this conflict for another time.

whatever you say bro, but the concept that the Israeli's would allow the people they're brutally occupying to have any kind of real legal system or self governance is simply absurd. But I guess opinions may vary, no matter how silly the counter argument.

But hey here's something no one would argue with, if you need a place stay over there look up this suspect's address up. Zero chance that terrorist's home is demolished.

World | Fri Oct 9, 2015 6:48am EDT

Related: WORLD, ISRAEL

Four Arabs stabbed in southern Israel, Jewish suspect held

JERUSALEM
Edited by JTSP

I don't suppose the irony of the words "Jewish", "suspect", and "held", in order, in relation to JTSP's standard procedure on this topic, will ever be appreciated by him, but they sure are by me. :lol: For the dim: "holding" anyone, as a "suspect", implies a government predicated on liberty, but also, law and order. The opposite would be: no news at all, because the Israelis would have ignored the whole thing. Not only does this government "hold suspects", rather than "summarily execute the guilty", it also releases information that is detrimental to itself, its interests and its people's cause. It releases info that will be used by turds like JTSP as "evidence" of...something. The irony is, by posting this news story, all JSTP accomplishes is to accuse Israel...of having such a government. :lol:

Once again we see that if you want something done right, put far-left umitigated morons like JTSP in charge of doing: the opposite.

Somebody who isn't ignored by him should ask him: "Um dude, is there a point in time where we are going to the hear the words: Four Jews stabbed in Western Israel, Arab suspect held by Palestinian Authority?"

Then, "When exactly is that point in time going to occur?" But...what am I thinking? He won't answer the first question.

In fact, this entire post would fly right over his head. But, as I am ignored by him, clearly I didn't write it for him. :lol: No, I just wrote it for all of you. You may torment him with this, or, just keep it from him while he stumbles forward, unintentionally defeating his own arguments, and being stupified when you all laugh at him.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I don't suppose the irony of the words "Jewish", "suspect", and "held", in order, in relation to JTSP's standard procedure on this topic, will ever be appreciated by him, but they sure are by me. :lol: For the dim: "holding" anyone, as a "suspect", implies a government predicated on liberty, but also, law and order. The opposite would be: no news at all, because the Israelis would have ignored the whole thing. Not only does this government "hold suspects", rather than "summarily execute the guilty", it also releases information that is detrimental to itself, its interests and its people's cause. It releases info that will be used by turds like JTSP as "evidence" of...something. The irony is, by posting this news story, all JSTP accomplishes is to accuse Israel...of having such a government. :lol:

Once again we see that if you want something done right, put far-left umitigated morons like JTSP in charge of doing: the opposite.

Somebody who isn't ignored by him should ask him: "Um dude, is there a point in time where we are going to the hear the words: Four Jews stabbed in Western Israel, Arab suspect held by Palestinian Authority?"

Then, "When exactly is that point in time going to occur?" But...what am I thinking? He won't answer the first question.

In fact, this entire post would fly right over his head. But, as I am ignored by him, clearly I didn't write it for him. :lol: No, I just wrote it for all of you. You may torment him with this, or, just keep it from him while he stumbles forward, unintentionally defeating his own arguments, and being stupified when you all laugh at him.

How dare you question the integrity of jtsp

Worst media headline in history’: Slate’s spin on stabbing attacks against Jews is unreal

CRI8UXrUcAAkI1M.jpg

There have been at least 17 random stabbing attacks in Israel since last Wednesday: http://slate.me/1ZvWUCE

Random ?......................................yeah right.

Word to the wise: 17 stabbings in less than a week means that what's happening ISN'T random. Idiots.

That's unfortunate. 17 stabbings. That's horrible. What's worse is the 100s of Palestinians that have been killed in the last few months.

Backlash must be something foreign to some of you people.

Let me ask you this, if the US was overtaken and occupied what do you think will happen? Will we shower our occupiers with love and adoration or will we fight back with violence?

That was a rhetorical question. We already know the answer to that one. But you don't see that because you don't want to. Some of you are like the people Scarface described, you just like to point your finger and says there's the bad guy.

Always the same with me huh? And you? Do you change your tune?

Like I said. If someone invades and occupies the US the result will be even worse here than there-bloody violence. No way around it.

Hell, we don't need to be occupied for 17 stabbings anyways. Isn't that a weekend in Detroit?

No, what's ironic is he's talking about backlash. :rolleyes:

1000s murdered, collective punishment, apartheid walls, racism, checkpoints, etc etc etc doesn't draw backlash in your opinion? Come on, man!

But I get it. Backlash works both ways.

The point I'm trying to make here is this, it's easy to place blame and point fingers from a free country. I'll admit terrorism is a major problem around the world right now. I just don't believe that the Palestinian/Israeli conflict falls under that category.

ironymeter2.gifI can't decide which is more ironic,

That his screen name is "Justice"........................or that he is complaining that the rest of us are blind and biased......... :D

It was NoJustice until Pegs bought the Bills. Then I dropped the "No". Edited by Justice

It was NoJustice until Pegs bought the Bills. Then I dropped the "No".

You may want to consider re-adding the "No" until the refs decide that the "new owner hazing period" is over and stop calling stuff on us that the Pats* do on every play.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Way to take a stand Kerry

:rolleyes:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.680249

"I am not going to point fingers [at the culprits] from afar," Kerry said at a press conference in Washington. "This is a revolving cycle that damages the future for everybody… but when I see violence like the killing of three innocent Israelis I am going to condemn it – like we condemned the settler violence against a Palestinian family [in the village of Douma]."
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.680249

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/palestine-the-psychotic-stage-1444692875-lMyQjAxMTE1MzExMzIxOTM4Wj

Left out of most of these stories is some sense of what Palestinian leaders have to say. As in these nuggets from a speech Mr. Abbas gave last month: “Al Aqsa Mosque is ours. They [Jews] have no right to defile it with their filthy feet.” And: “We bless every drop of blood spilled for Jerusalem, which is clean and pure blood, blood spilled for Allah.”

Then there is the goading of the Muslim clergy. “Brothers, this is why we recall today what Allah did to the Jews,” one Gaza imam said Friday in a recorded address, translated by the invaluable Middle East Media Research Institute, or Memri. “Today, we realize why the Jews build walls. They do not do this to stop missiles but to prevent the slitting of their throats.”

Then, brandishing a six-inch knife, he added: “My brother in the West Bank: Stab!”

So you're saying that there wasn't incitement related to the temple mount? That's brainwashing to you?

I'm talking about that whole article. The writer clearly has an agenda and is clearly one-sided.

For example. He talks about Israel not treating stab wounds so that the death toll will be equal. No mention there the Palestinian death toll and the amount of stabbings. I wonder why.

He talks about the blood lust on the Palestinian side, but once again leaves out the death toll on the Palestinian side. I wonder why.

He quoted a couple of people as if they are Islam or represent Islam. They don't. They're wrong.

As far as the Aqsa mosque is concerned the people of Palestine are worried about its safe being. Israel wants to destroy it. They say their temple is underneath it. Maybe it is. I don't know, but I'm sure you could imagine how some people could react to that.

Furthermore, what do we know about these murderers? Did they lose a loved one in the conflict? Maybe their home was bulldozed. Who knows. What drove them to commit murder? Maybe the occupation alone is enough reason. Like I said before, it's easy to point the finger from here where we live in a free society under no one's occupation.

Edited by Justice

I'm talking about that whole article. The writer clearly has an agenda and is clearly one-sided.

For example. He talks about Israel not treating stab wounds so that the death toll will be equal. No mention there the Palestinian death toll and the amount of stabbings. I wonder why.

He talks about the blood lust on the Palestinian side, but once again leaves out the death toll on the Palestinian side. I wonder why.

He quoted a couple of people as if they are Islam or represent Islam. They don't. They're wrong.

As far as the Aqsa mosque is concerned the people of Palestine are worried about its safe being. Israel wants to destroy it. They say their temple is underneath it. Maybe it is. I don't know, but I'm sure you could imagine how some people could react to that.

You're a !@#$ing idiot. They have had control of that mosque since the 6 day war and have barred non-Muslims from praying on it so !@#$ you and your warped reality.

Seriously !@#$ you. The only reason there are restrictions now is because of the violence initiated by Palestinians.

Edited by meazza