Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Is there one?

Published: June 18, 2015

TABGHA: A suspected arson attack damaged a revered Christian shrine in northern Israel overnight, and police detained 16 young Jewish settlers for questioning on Thursday.

905809-ChurchoftheMultiplicationatTabgha

The Church of the Multiplication at Tabgha on the shores of the Sea of Galilee is where many Christians believe Jesus fed the 5,000 in the miracle of the five loaves and two fish.

A church adviser blamed Jewish extremists for the incident and police later said they had detained 16 youths from settlements in the occupied West Bank for questioning.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/905809/jewish-settlers-detained-over-suspect-arson-attack-on-miracle-church/

Oh will you shut the !@#$ up.

GUNMEN KILL 27 IN ATTACK ON TUNISIAN RESORT...

ISIS CLAIMS BLAST AT MOSQUE IN KUWAIT'S CAPITAL...

KUWAIT CITY (AP) -- A Kuwaiti paramedic and a human rights activist say that at least 16 people have been killed and dozens have been wounded in an attack on a Shiite mosque.

Extremists Celebrate 'Holiday'...

"ISIS suicide bomber blew himself up at a packed Shiite Muslim mosque in Kuwait city during Friday prayers, killing at least 15 people according to local reports. ISIS released an official claim of responsibility for the Kuwait attack"

Ever stop to consider these moques that are getting attacked in places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, now Kuwait are Shiite? Shiites, the Iranian's were supposed to hate? And the Sunni extremists in the region draw their support from our "ally" the Saudis whom our own Secretary of state had this to say: "Is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money"

Edited by JTSP

"ISIS suicide bomber blew himself up at a packed Shiite Muslim mosque in Kuwait city during Friday prayers, killing at least 15 people according to local reports. ISIS released an official claim of responsibility for the Kuwait attack"

Ever stop to consider these moques that are getting attacked in places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, now Kuwait are Shiite? Shiites, the Iranian's were supposed to hate? And the Sunni extremists in the region draw their support from what our own Secretary of state said "Is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money"

Do you get the same warm tingle between your legs when there's a mosque bombing as when a child is molested?

Ever stop to consider these moques that are getting attacked in places like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, now Kuwait are Shiite? Shiites, the Iranian's were supposed to hate? And the Sunni extremists in the region draw their support from our "ally" the Saudis whom our own Secretary of state had this to say: "Is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money"

I know replying is probably foolish, but

I started the Islamic Terrorism thread.

It's not restricted to Islamic attacks on the U.S...............the West.............Israel....................or anywhere.

If one sect of Islam has a terrorist attack against another, it is not "excused" , nor is some apologetic reasoning offered.

It's there to demonstrate the frequency and viciousness of Islamic Terrorism.

You, of course, can continue to post whatever you wish,

but perhaps you would be more satisfied with starting a "everything is the Saudis fault" thread

I know replying is probably foolish, but

I started the Islamic Terrorism thread.

It's not restricted to Islamic attacks on the U.S...............the West.............Israel....................or anywhere.

If one sect of Islam has a terrorist attack against another, it is not "excused" , nor is some apologetic reasoning offered.

It's there to demonstrate the frequency and viciousness of Islamic Terrorism.

You, of course, can continue to post whatever you wish,

but perhaps you would be more satisfied with starting a "everything is the Saudis fault" thread

The question, and its a simple one and applies to your postings in particular, if Saudis are the main backers of the worst elements, the targets of which are often Shiite civilians, then why are Saudis our dear ally?

JTSP, are you persian?

No, just an American concerned about the ethics and logic of our foreign policy. As it doesn't seem to be, ummmm working, you know Edited by JTSP

The question, and its a simple one and applies to your postings in particular, if Saudis are the main backers of the worst elements, the targets of which are often Shiite civilians, then why are Saudis our dear ally?

No, just an American concerned about the ethics and logic of our foreign policy. As it doesn't seem to be, ummmm working, you know

Being an American doesn't preclude you of being of another descent. Your sympathies seem to lie much more so for Shias than the Sunnis, I was just curious. But, your answer of No, I suppose answers my question.

Being an American doesn't preclude you of being of another descent. Your sympathies seem to lie much more so for Shias than the Sunnis, I was just curious. But, your answer of No, I suppose answers my question.

True, I was specifying why its of interest to me. Pre 9/11 I didn't even know the difference between Sunni and Shiite.

True, I was specifying why its of interest to me. Pre 9/11 I didn't even know the difference between Sunni and Shiite.

Well, some of us were very aware of the evil that the Muslim extremists were perpetrating and I knew instinctively who was behind 9/11 as soon as I heard the reports on the radio. I heard the first reports as I was pulling into my work parking lot and as I walked into the office everyone was in a frenzy. I know we spent the day in shock and horror but I also know that my first thoughts after walking into the office was that Osama bin laden was behind this. So, just because you might have been an ignorant asswhole then doesn't make the rest of us one.

Well, some of us were very aware of the evil that the Muslim extremists were perpetrating and I knew instinctively who was behind 9/11 as soon as I heard the reports on the radio. I heard the first reports as I was pulling into my work parking lot and as I walked into the office everyone was in a frenzy. I know we spent the day in shock and horror but I also know that my first thoughts after walking into the office was that Osama bin laden was behind this. So, just because you might have been an ignorant asswhole then doesn't make the rest of us one.

well ok there Mr. Smarty Pants. And did you also know afterwards your own government was leading us into a quagmire in Iraq based on a set of false information?

No, just an American concerned about the ethics and logic of our foreign policy. As it doesn't seem to be, ummmm working, you know

Ethics, logic, foreign policy...? Now that's a tangled web illustrating the greatest oxymoron in the US today!

well ok there Mr. Smarty Pants. And did you also know afterwards your own government was leading us into a quagmire in Iraq based on a set of false information?

Quagmire? What quagmire? Seems like at a point in time Iraq was in a fairly good place. What changed and why do you bring up Iraq when addressing your own ignorance? Maybe you'd be better off explaining to all of us why Jerry Sandusky was unfairly targeted.