Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

This about ISLAMIC TERRORISM,

Survivors said the masked attackers singled out non-Muslim students and gunned them down without mercy.

If they were Christians they were killed.

It's not about poverty,

it's not about who bought the guns,

and it sure as hell isn't about car accidents

It is about ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

and now back to 24 hour coverage of pizzerias and bakeries.

Isn't it strange that pampered trendies here are all bent about a christian pizzeria that said they wouldn't cater a gay wedding. In the mean time 150 christians are slaughtered for not being able to answer a couple test questions about the koran. I'm willing to bet they don't even know about it let alone care.

"Dead brown people? Who's going to drive me to the airport?"

147 deaths? That's bad, but to put it in perspective that's about how people die everyday in the US from firearms and traffic accidents every day.

To put it in further perspective, no one dies from a car accident because they don't know the Hadiths.

This about ISLAMIC TERRORISM,

If they were Christians they were killed.

It's not about poverty,

it's not about who bought the guns,

and it sure as hell isn't about car accidents

It is about ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

and now back to 24 hour coverage of pizzerias and bakeries.

maybe they passed a law that you couldn't infringe on the Muslim's religious right to kill Christians

This is bad.

Ive said it before. The left is the most brutal, heartless creed ever. History proves this. No regard for life. This explains abortion, Barrycare death panels etc. And they call themselves "liberals". What a joke. They are for anything but liberty. I think they have to be re branded. Maybe a acronym? TCF's or Totalitarian Control Freaks? I don't know. It's worth a discussion though so their name more truly represents who they are. But that would be the truth and they aren't so comfortable with that either.

Edited by Dante

The WH’s Response to Kenya Massacre Is Logically Consistent — and Utterly Absurd
What caused nearly 150 deaths at Kenya’s Garissa University College last week?
The Associated Press summarizes: “The attackers separated Christian students from Muslim ones and massacred the Christians.”
Yet here is what the White House had to say in response: Release at the link
And the US Department of State : Release at the link
I noted in February that “Christian,” as either adjective or noun, was conspicuously absent from the White House statement condemning the beheading of 22 Egyptian Coptic Christians — or, as the White House called them, “citizens.”
Meanwhile, about “recent violence against civilians in Syria,” the State Department wrote:
ISIL massacred over 40 people in Majuba in the Hama Province -- reportedly Ismailies and Alawites

Ismailis and Alawites are members of two small Muslim sects.
Recognizing the victims in Kenya or Egypt as Christians would require explaining why they were killed, which would draw the White House dangerously close to acknowledging that the “extremism” they so detest may, in fact, be of a particular religious flavor. But — and here is why the Ismailis, &c. appear — how could these extremists be Muslim if they are also killing Muslims!?
It all fits together. It’s all consistent. And it’s all deceitful.

The WH’s Response to Kenya Massacre Is Logically Consistent — and Utterly Absurd
What caused nearly 150 deaths at Kenya’s Garissa University College last week?
The Associated Press summarizes: “The attackers separated Christian students from Muslim ones and massacred the Christians.”
Yet here is what the White House had to say in response: Release at the link
And the US Department of State : Release at the link
I noted in February that “Christian,” as either adjective or noun, was conspicuously absent from the White House statement condemning the beheading of 22 Egyptian Coptic Christians — or, as the White House called them, “citizens.”
Meanwhile, about “recent violence against civilians in Syria,” the State Department wrote:

Ismailis and Alawites are members of two small Muslim sects.
Recognizing the victims in Kenya or Egypt as Christians would require explaining why they were killed, which would draw the White House dangerously close to acknowledging that the “extremism” they so detest may, in fact, be of a particular religious flavor. But — and here is why the Ismailis, &c. appear — how could these extremists be Muslim if they are also killing Muslims!?
It all fits together. It’s all consistent. And it’s all deceitful.

So you get tweets, emails and whatever from anyone that says anything bad about Obama? Can I ask you why it matters how Obama, who has no power at all over this situations, responds to it?

Is there any bad in the world that is not Obama's fault in your little mind?

But — and here is why the Ismailis, &c. appear — how could these extremists be Muslim if they are also killing Muslims!?

But they're really not Muslims, they're just !@#$s.

And it's sad that the White House won't even say that much. Even if they're not Muslims, they claim to be Muslim, and ignoring that claim is more than foolish and stupid - it's acutely counter-productive, as leaving the claim unchallenged increases the perception of its validity.

And it's sad that the White House won't even say that much. Even if they're not Muslims, they claim to be Muslim, and ignoring that claim is more than foolish and stupid - it's acutely counter-productive, as leaving the claim unchallenged increases the perception of its validity.

Thank you.

The rest of the world has spoken out, this administration has not...........it is predictable that weak minds like Gator cannot process this objection, without turning into a simplistic Obama/bad retort.

Pope Francis - urged "concrete participation and tangible help in defense and protection of our brothers and our sisters, who are persecuted, exiled, slain, beheaded, solely for being Christian."

"They are our martyrs of today, and they are many. We can say that they are more numerous than in the first centuries," Francis said.

"I hope that the international community doesn't stand mute and inert before such unacceptable crimes, which constitute a worrisome erosion of the most elementary human rights. I truly hope that the international community doesn't look the other way," the pontiff said, speaking from a window of the Apostolic Palace.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/06/pope-killing-of-christians_n_7010120.html

Edited by B-Man

B O should do an outreach and import some of these fine folk into the US to go on a college tour. It would be hugely popular, I'm sure. They can start with the Ivy League schools, then take Air Force One for a swing through California.

Oh, so when they send out a hashtag, that's bad, when they don't enough its bad. B-Man=Idiot

Hey Solomon - if you call someone an idiot, you may wish to be sure that what you're saying makes sense.

Despicable. These savages don't fear God. They are Godless.

You don't know that. There a some strong odds that some of these bastards were born into Islam, and have now declared Christian, openly denying Islam in the face of their executioners.

Some probably deserved this fate, given those circumstances.