Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

They are also buying stolen oil from the isis scumbags. I think almost a billion dollars worth this year. Russia should kick their asses as well.

No, actually most of the oil goes through Syria and Iraq. What goes into Turkey is smuggled, not bought - i.e. Turkey's not "buying" it, it's entering the country contrary to Turkish law.

another one of our terror loving "allies"

Turkey's supporting ISIS and al-Nusra...two organizations that are fighting each other? This according to the Russians, whose policy of propping up their client state is at odds with Turkey's foreign policy of removing Assad?

Did you ever think that maybe your source is more biased and ignorant than you are?

No, actually most of the oil goes through Syria and Iraq. What goes into Turkey is smuggled, not bought - i.e. Turkey's not "buying" it, it's entering the country contrary to Turkish law.

Turkey's supporting ISIS and al-Nusra...two organizations that are fighting each other? This according to the Russians, whose policy of propping up their client state is at odds with Turkey's foreign policy of removing Assad?

Did you ever think that maybe your source is more biased and ignorant than you are?

Speaking of bias, "defense contractor" Tom chimes in on side of who's buying our weapons and stirring up trouble in the region, so the vicious cycle continues

:lol:

RT.Com Alternative news source indeed.

Speaking of bias, "defense contractor" Tom chimes in on side of who's buying our weapons and stirring up trouble in the region, so the vicious cycle continues

I stand corrected. Clearly, RT is not more ignorant and biased than you are.

Let's see your lengthy criticism of US media like fox when they're beating the drums for more us intervention

Is that because leading from behind is leaving the world in a safer place?

Let's see your lengthy criticism of US media like fox when they're beating the drums for more us intervention

Yeah, I've never been critical of the US media, or US foreign policy. :rolleyes: Care to tell everyone what my position on Iraq was in 2003?

Have you ever tried...I don't know...maybe not being a complete dumbass all the !@#$ing time? Maybe take a five minute break every so often

yep, Turkey can't stop 3 mile long oil caravans that spend days unloading just jets that at most spend 17 seconds in their air space - Erdogon in his best Captain Renault "I'm shocked, shocked to find that oil smuggling is going on in here!" "Here's your cut father" "oh thank you very much favorite son"

yep, Turkey can't stop 3 mile long oil caravans that spend days unloading just jets that at most spend 17 seconds in their air space - Erdogon in his best Captain Renault "I'm shocked, shocked to find that oil smuggling is going on in here!" "Here's your cut father" "oh thank you very much favorite son"

And Iran can't stop the smuggling into Iran, and Jordan into Jordan...

You don't really understand the idea of "smuggling," do you?