Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Well it's obvious to me that B-Man thinks these terrorists are only after infidels, Christians and Jews but he conveniently leaves out the fact that around 80% of the victims from terrorism are indeed Muslim.

I'd like to hear from him why he thinks that is. I mean if it's truly jihad then why are they waging war on their own kind.

Go ahead and find your link you'll need to answer me while I wait.

Edited by Justice

Well it's obvious to me that B-Man thinks these terrorists are only after infidels, Christians and Jews but he conveniently leaves out the fact that around 80% of the victims from terrorism are indeed Muslim.

I'd like to hear from him why he thinks that is. I mean if it's truly jihad then why are they waging war on their own kind.

Go ahead and find your link you'll need to answer me while I wait.

Well it's obvious to me that you don't have the slightest idea what I think.

You are just projecting your own biases.

What do you call it when Islamic terrorists kill Muslims?

The answer is............I call it terrorism.

The group identity of the victims is not even remotely the point..........................except to those limited in their understanding of others..............like yourself.

Jihad is jihad.

I'm sorry if the examples of Islamic Terrorism that I post aren't balanced out enough for your sensibilities.

Well it's obvious to me that you don't have the slightest idea what I think.

You are just projecting your own biases.

The answer is............I call it terrorism.

The group identity of the victims is not even remotely the point..........................except to those limited in their understanding of others..............like yourself.

Jihad is jihad.

I'm sorry if the examples of Islamic Terrorism that I post aren't balanced out enough for your sensibilities.

You know what? I let you get away with that response before. I'm not going to do it again. Your 1000s and 1000s of links speak on your behalf. It's so obvious. My own biases? Look in the mirror.

While I'm at I'd like to issue a challenge to you. See if you can go 24hrs without sharing a link. Try thinking and speaking for yourself for a change.

And no copy and pasting either.

Edited by Justice

You know what? I let you get away with that response before. I'm not going to do it again. Your 1000s and 1000s of links speak on your behalf. It's so obvious. My own biases? Look in the mirror.

While I'm at I'd like to issue a challenge to you. See if you can go 24hrs without sharing a link. Try thinking and speaking for yourself for a change.

And no copy and pasting either.

He's a news aggregator. Just accept it.

What do you call it when Islamic terrorists kill Muslims?

it depends on the perpetrators and their targets ... i.e. if theyre "allies" or "enemies". Using the current ME as an example, this article sums it up nicely

What's happening in the Syrian horror story defies description. The main ground forces opposing ISIS seem to be the Kurds, just as in Iraq, where they are on the US terrorist list. In both countries, they are the prime target of the assault of our NATO ally Turkey, which is also supporting the al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria, al-Nusra Front. The latter seems hardly different from ISIS, though they are having a turf battle. Turkish support for al-Nusra is so extreme that when the Pentagon sent in several dozen fighters it had trained, Turkey apparently alerted al-Nusra, which instantly wiped them out. Al-Nusra and the closely allied Ahrar al-Sham are also supported by US allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and, it seems, may be getting advanced weapons from the CIA. It's been reported that they used TOW anti-tank weapons supplied by the CIA to inflict serious defeats on the Assad army, possibly impelling the Russians to intervene. Turkey seems to be continuing to allow jihadis to flow across the border to ISIS.

Saudi Arabia in particular has been a major supporter of the extremist jihadi movements for years, not only with financing but also by spreading its radical Islamist Wahhabi doctrines with Koranic schools, mosques [and] clerics. With no little justice, Patrick Cockburn describes the "Wahhabization" of Sunni Islam as one of the most dangerous developments of the era. Saudi Arabia and the Emirates have huge, advanced military forces, but they are barely engaged in the war against ISIS. They do operate in Yemen, where they are creating a major humanitarian catastrophe, and very likely, as before, generating future terrorists for us to target in our "war on terror." Meanwhile, the region and its people are being devastated.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/33888-horror-beyond-description-noam-chomsky-on-the-latest-phase-of-the-war-on-terror

Edited by JTSP

it depends on the perpetrators and their targets ... i.e. if theyre "allies" or "enemies". Using the current ME as an example, this article sums it up nicely

What's happening in the Syrian horror story defies description. The main ground forces opposing ISIS seem to be the Kurds, just as in Iraq, where they are on the US terrorist list. In both countries, they are the prime target of the assault of our NATO ally Turkey, which is also supporting the al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria, al-Nusra Front. The latter seems hardly different from ISIS, though they are having a turf battle. Turkish support for al-Nusra is so extreme that when the Pentagon sent in several dozen fighters it had trained, Turkey apparently alerted al-Nusra, which instantly wiped them out. Al-Nusra and the closely allied Ahrar al-Sham are also supported by US allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and, it seems, may be getting advanced weapons from the CIA. It's been reported that they used TOW anti-tank weapons supplied by the CIA to inflict serious defeats on the Assad army, possibly impelling the Russians to intervene. Turkey seems to be continuing to allow jihadis to flow across the border to ISIS.

Saudi Arabia in particular has been a major supporter of the extremist jihadi movements for years, not only with financing but also by spreading its radical Islamist Wahhabi doctrines with Koranic schools, mosques [and] clerics. With no little justice, Patrick Cockburn describes the "Wahhabization" of Sunni Islam as one of the most dangerous developments of the era. Saudi Arabia and the Emirates have huge, advanced military forces, but they are barely engaged in the war against ISIS. They do operate in Yemen, where they are creating a major humanitarian catastrophe, and very likely, as before, generating future terrorists for us to target in our "war on terror." Meanwhile, the region and its people are being devastated.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/33888-horror-beyond-description-noam-chomsky-on-the-latest-phase-of-the-war-on-terror

So you call it our allies? Edited by Justice

So you call it our allies?

no, if one of our "allies" is committing or supporting the terror, we either a) don't say anything, or b) call them "freedom fighters", or some other bogus distinction.

oth, if the perpetrator is an "enemy" that's when the "terror" label is applied

reverse is true when an ally or enemy is the target

that we have an actual "war on terror", as in terror being a tactic, is a complete farce

Edited by JTSP

no, if one of our "allies" is committing or supporting the terror, we either a) don't say anything, or b) call them "freedom fighters", or some other bogus distinction.

oth, if the perpetrator is an "enemy" that's when the "terror" label is applied

reverse is true when an ally or enemy is the target

that we have an actual "war on terror", as in terror being a tactic, is a complete farce

Is that the same mass media that gives you all your opinions? See any correlation there? Yeah, didn't think so.

The larger question is why should we care when Muslims kill Muslims?

In an effort to contribute to the clarity of future (and there will be future...) terrorist attacks in the US, I urge the attackers to tweet POTUS that the upcoming deed will be terrorism since he seems congenitally unable to make that connection on his own.

And to think that voters hired this doofus twice!

The larger question is why should we care when Muslims kill Muslims?

at best we are indifferent. we don't care how many civilians are killed in our agendas to depose heads of state we dont like. there is no rational case to be made we saved more iraqi and syrian lives with our direct interventions, and our support for "ally" interventions. Note if these "interventions" were carried out by countries or groups we didn't like, they'd be "acts of war" or "terrorist activities". For the record, "we" refers to the policy makers in Washington. Polls continually confirm they don't represent majority American views