New to the Board

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to introduce myself to the board. I have read it practically everyday for about ten years but never commented until now, it seemed like the time is right. I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years. I was born and raised in Rochester but reside just outside New Orleans now. I have always wanted to get on here and talk Bills football but the negativity and put downs of others differing opinions caused me to hesitate. I decided to add my two cents and hopefully add some insight and humor.

Welcome. Watch your back around here.

Do we really need any more posters right now?

Don't you know we're in the middle of a HC search and will soon be voting on Russ Brandon's fate?

That's an awesome responsibility for a newbie.

Oh well. I guess it's alright. Just stand back when the fur and blood start flying.

The following are key things to watch out for:

Hiring of new HC

Firing/Retaining Russ

The FA signing period

The Draft - day 2 for everybody else (it's day 1 fer us)

Post Draft UFA signings

Mini Camp

Training Camp

Preseason

The Regular Season

The Playoffs

I'm pretty sure if you avoid posting during those times, you should do well here.

:nana: JK

WELCOME ABOARD!

I would just like to introduce myself to the board. I have read it practically everyday for about ten years but never commented until now, it seemed like the time is right. I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years. I was born and raised in Rochester but reside just outside New Orleans now. I have always wanted to get on here and talk Bills football but the negativity and put downs of others differing opinions caused me to hesitate. I decided to add my two cents and hopefully add some insight and humor.

you're right about the put downs and negativity. But overall its usually just a handful of overly opinionated fans who have little life outside the Bills

welcome.. and just ignore the stupidity

you're right about the put downs and negativity. But overall its usually just a handful of overly opinionated fans who have little life outside the Bills

welcome.. and just ignore the stupidity

Pot. Kettle. Black. Nothing like the overly opinionated negativity of a guy who picks "Morons" spelt backwards as his screenname and opines about stuff on which he lacks knowledge (the life of TBD board members outside fandom).

One thing that I have learned over the years is to watch out for that Peter Pan picture, he pops up out of nowhere!

We don't have world championships, but we do have Pan!

Also, if there is any QB available, literally any QB at all, because he doesn't play in Buffalo, he, by default, is better than the Bills current QB.

RBJ you're missing 3/4 of the picture! Here are the real TBD QB rules:

1) The Bills starter (BS) is always the worst QB in the league, far worse than any other QB. If he's a rookie, the rookie BS is far worse than any other rookie

2) The Bills backup QB (BBQ) is better than the BS, or has more potential, and anyway should be given a shot so that we can see what he's got. See #1, which then applies once the BBQ becomes the BS. Throw some BBQ into the mix!

3) Here's where you come in: any other QB (AOQ) at all because he doesn't play in Buffalo is by default better than the Bills current QB (BS)

4) Therefore the Bills should trade (unspecified picks or players) to "kick the tires" on said AOQ to come in and compete with the Bills current QB (BS)

And That's the straight dope, no BS