New to the Board

I would just like to introduce myself to the board. I have read it practically everyday for about ten years but never commented until now, it seemed like the time is right. I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years. I was born and raised in Rochester but reside just outside New Orleans now. I have always wanted to get on here and talk Bills football but the negativity and put downs of others differing opinions caused me to hesitate. I decided to add my two cents and hopefully add some insight and humor.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to introduce myself to the board. I have read it practically everyday for about ten years but never commented until now, it seemed like the time is right. I have been a Bills fan for about 35 years. I was born and raised in Rochester but reside just outside New Orleans now. I have always wanted to get on here and talk Bills football but the negativity and put downs of others differing opinions caused me to hesitate. I decided to add my two cents and hopefully add some insight and humor.

Welcome. You're an idiot.

Welcome aboard! I would imagine it is like any large family: Many different personalities and opinions; the conversations run the spectrum from funny to serious, congenial to heated, idiotic to insightful; and there are always those one or two members that the rest of the family wants to disown...

But, in the end, we are still a family with an unbreakable common bond...

Go Bills!

Welcome. People love to get your goat around this place. State your opinion. argue for a little bit. Then move on to next topic. don't take things personal and you will fit right in don't forget to send me a bottle of wine.

Welcome aboard! I would imagine it is like any large family: Many different personalities and opinions; the conversations run the spectrum from funny to serious, congenial to heated, idiotic to insightful; and there are always those one or two members that the rest of the family wants to disown...

But, in the end, we are still a family with an unbreakable common bond...

Go Bills!

Yes, this about sums it up. DC Tom is the Uncle who sits in the corner and gives sips of his cocktail to the toddlers because he can't stand how much noise they make...and Jauronimo is the second cousin who just got back from his missionary assignment to West Africa and wants everyone to sit in a circle and watch his slideshow.

Welcome. Stay away from any discussions involving the front office, coaching staff, or players, and you should be able to avoid all negativity and conflict.

Oh, and submitting a lot of "would ya?" posts on Off The Wall will earn you points with some regulars.

Cheers! :beer:

Yep, bigger font. Welcome! The fundamental thing is to cultivate a duck back. If you've been reading a while, you gain a strong perspective of whose opinions are well-considered and thoughtful and whose opinions are shot from the hip with little foundation; who likes to crusade; who keeps a level head even when they disagree and who foams at the mouth. Just don't get fussed by people who shoot from the hip and foam at the mouth (a family newspaper would not print some of the things that have been said to me LOL!) or who live to distort other people's words. Roll with it and let stuff slide and you'll be fine.

When in doubt. Always lead with fart jokes or boobies.

Won't erotic Gronkowski novels do instead?