Solomon Wilcots

frogger

I've concluded that Solomon Wilcots hates Buffalo, add to his stupidity and he is becoming someone I hate. He has it all figured out, players "defect" from Buffalo, because they don't want to play here. Not because buffalo didn't want to make Nate Clements the top paid CB in the league or Winfield, he has also said several times that Sam Adams (who he believes we drafted) also came and went because he didn't like Buffalo, not because he was at the tail end of his career and Buffalo was a chance to win again.

And that Polian didn't want to come back because we are such a train wreck...Polian wanted to come back in an advisor role, at his age he didn't want to be responsible for a lot, the job description changed, he decided not to return.

I wish Vic would have called him out yesterday.

I've concluded that Solomon Wilcots hates Buffalo, add to his stupidity and he is becoming someone I hate. He has it all figured out, players "defect" from Buffalo, because they don't want to play here. Not because buffalo didn't want to make Nate Clements the top paid CB in the league or Winfield, he has also said several times that Sam Adams (who he believes we drafted) also came and went because he didn't like Buffalo, not because he was at the tail end of his career and Buffalo was a chance to win again.

And that Polian didn't want to come back because we are such a train wreck...Polian wanted to come back in an advisor role, at his age he didn't want to be responsible for a lot, the job description changed, he decided not to return.

He actually said all of this?

Do you have a link to Solomon Wilcots' comments?

He rivals Mike Schoop for the worst broadcaster in America . You know when you team sucks when he is doing the game

oh my god, the schopp hatred has really spiraled out of control. For one, he's not a broadcaster and secondly, have you listened to all the drive time sports guys in America before arriving at this conclusion? In Denver alone I can think of three prominent local guys who I am certain people would like less than schopp.

The real problem here is that you seem to take Solomon Wilcots seriously. Why would you do that?

I am a big fan of Solly, and all his weezdum.

I did find it odd that he was makin such sweet love to Marrone on the Bills/Pats telecast the other day though.

He was defending Marrone for not playing Manuel because it's not a "tryout league" as Marrone told him and Solly was praising that take.

Personally....on an individual basis....sometimes it's a tryout league and sometimes not.

I wasn't feeling "play Manuel" just to get him some snaps against a half hearted opponent but if it were a young QB who wasn't trying to rebuild his psyche I probably want to take a look.

I don't want to see Manuel again until he's decided just how bad he wants it.

ya this guys must have pictures of someone....i can not for the life of me figure out how he's on TV not only doing games but NFL network and pops on the radio too. I can honestly say he is the toughest guy to listen to for NFL I've ever heard and there are some other really bad candidates. Clueless but also a (*^*&%^$^#so I doubt anyone takes his comments serious

oh my god, the schopp hatred has really spiraled out of control. For one, he's not a broadcaster and secondly, have you listened to all the drive time sports guys in America before arriving at this conclusion? In Denver alone I can think of three prominent local guys who I am certain people would like less than schopp.

The "Schopp Hatred" continues, because he is hated! He can't talk to people like they are dirt under his almighty feet, and not expect to be hated.

He is the most arrogant douchebag I've ever had the displeasure of listening to, and haven't listened to his show in 3 years, and won't listen to that time slot again until they can his pompous ass!