Greg Roman for OC

BillsFanMike

If Schwartz remained as DC, Thurmann would be secondary coach, no? Perhaps with token assistant HC tag? Bad news for Donnie Henderson. Bills would be wise to keep him around if possible.

I think the Bills/Rex wait to see if Johnson or Henderson get a DC gig somewhere and then bring in Thurman to backfill the position. Or just bring Thurman in with the single title of Asst HC and see how it plays out through next year.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony Dixon @Boobie24Dixon · 17m 17 minutes ago

Got us a new coach I see,Cool beans,cant wait to get to work with him,Really hoping they bring in Roman loved playin in his offense #GoBills

Roman is coming 1f603.png1f603.png1f603.png1f603.png1f603.png Yes time to pull my big boy pads back out #GroundNPound I love it #BillsMafia

If this story is even partially true, this is just !@#$ing awesome. Makes all the "Official I hate Doug for reason number #61738482" threads worth sorting through.

I did not make this up. I saw the Bills loge recognized Brandon and then realized who he was with.

first choice of HC

now first choice of OC

but, but, but.....i thought we were doooomed ???

or not.

Must have been because one one else wanted to hire them, Cause we all know ("At least we've been told") that NOBODY WANTS TO COME TO BUFFALO.

Really wish Russ would stay away from the football side of things, but perhaps Whaley was busy with Rex. Anyway, to me, the Rex hire is great ONLY if he brought in a strong OC. Roman is one of the few that fit the bill and my top choice. The two of them together makes this flat out AWESOME! I wasn't nearly as sold on Trestman. Sure, I'd love to see Schwatz stay, but to me the hiring of Roman is far more important than who will run the D.