Joe B just lost all credibility, Part II

YoloinOhio

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a bit to big of a jump for Nate I agree, but i could live with Shwartz as HC and Nate as OC.

And, Joe B said should interview, not hire

I could go for this too. I do believe that Nate has a bright future in the league and will continue to get better as an OC. I for one would like to see how he does outside of Marrone's shadow.

I just read right on this here forum that Sammy Watkins was never able to get open. I'm confused.

haha!

It's a bottom line business. We constantly struggled to score 2 tds in a league that is making defense illegal.

Totally true.. Just was trying to fend off the extremist view

Joe B. says a lot of questionable stuff. Paul Hamilton is the worst though. The hackiest hack that ever did hack.

HAHA...my wife just used "suckiest of the suck" for an airline terminal the other day.

But I digress...I agree completely on Hamilton.Everyone complains about GR, but listens all the time.

When i hear Hamilton come on, i switch off GR...he is the suckiest of the sucky hackiest hacks

And it gets worse

Check out #4

@JoeBuscaglia: 5 more names the Bills should talk to about the HC opening http://t.co/x1SBPz5hHl

Holy crap, what is this man smoking, ingesting, imbibing? Something bad happened to his brain cells recently to even think about recommending some of those people. Then even giving Mr Can't Hackett an interview would be a slap in the face to the people who actually deserve consideration for the job.

I don't think Hackett is ready for a HC gig, but I have no doubt he will have a successful career as an OC eventually. The man suckled at the very teet of the game the moment he was born and I think he can break down a defense in his sleep. The more I looked at his passing schemes, the more I grew convinced he knows what he's doing. What I can't reconcile is why there was such a dramatic change in play calling this year. We were much more conservative in that regard, even though our QB situation was at least marginally better.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't think Hackett is ready for a HC gig, but I have no doubt he will have a successful career as an OC eventually. The man suckled at the very teet of the game the moment he was born and I think he can break down a defense in his sleep. The more I looked at his passing schemes, the more I grew convinced he knows what he's doing. What I can't reconcile is why there was such a dramatic change in play calling this year. We were much more conservative in that regard, even though our QB situation was at least marginally better.

GO BILLS!!!

interestingly the same questions were being raised in SF about dramatic change in play calling this year. I think in both cases it was HCs who took over and the OCs didn't have the ability to override.

Amazes me how anyone can compare Winston to EJ. EJ excelled because he was always a threat to run. Take that away like Marrone did and you have a guy with 50% of his game. Winston is a classic pocket passer and is not all that mobile. He really needs more time in college to straighten out a lot of things.

I just read right on this here forum that Sammy Watkins was never able to get open. I'm confused.

Moston this forum cant get their eyes open. Watkins was quite open.. but took cajones to throw the passes where they needed to be. Lets see if ej will feel like trying now