On a Lighter Note...The Tool that is the Raiders DC

plenzmd1

Maybe it was just me, but that guy just looked like a total tool yesterday. His name is Jason Tarver

Eye Black??? Really? On the sideline for a grown ass man???

Also, did anyone else see him take a swipe at Chandler after the one catch on the sideline?

Still think that will be a fine for him, seemed pretty blatant to me.

And yes, they shut the Bills down...but you will get no credit from me for accomplishing that rudimentary task.

Maybe it was just me, but that guy just looked like a total tool yesterday. His name is Jason Tarver

Eye Black??? Really? On the sideline for a grown ass man???

Also, did anyone else see him take a swipe at Chandler after the one catch on the sideline?

Still think that will be a fine for him, seemed pretty blatant to me.

And yes, they shut the Bills down...but you will get no credit from me for accomplishing that rudimentary task.

We might not agree on Lynch, but we agree the eye black look for a coach screams "douche!"

:beer:

Saw it too, didn't really notice the eye black at the time, but did see the swipe at Chandler,

and was thinking, what is he crazy taking on an NFL tight end. Then I saw one of the

defensive backs for Oakland throw Chandler to the sideline for a short gain like a rag doll.

Maybe the guy could handle Chandler. The eyeblack for a coach is beyond douche though.

tarv.jpg

Looks like a bastard child of john gruden and jay gruden in the middle of his 5th year of college and learning to grow facial hair.

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read on here! Does kinda look like Gruden's offspring! Maybe one night in a drunken stupor..........

Was it sunny there in Oakland (I didn't view/follow it on TV)? I was there in 2005 and noticed shadows in that stadium (OAK Coliseum)... LoL... Maybe he gets too much glare when reading his cheat sheat (D play card)?

LoL... Ah screw it... What a silly thing to do!

again he gave up 24 to an offense normally capable of way less.

The offense of the raiders won that game on a 3rd and 20 something lucky pass.

Fixed^^^

;-P