Chargers at 49ers Game Thread - 8:25 EST on NFLN and CBS

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope starting Freddy over frank gore doesn't end up costing me my fantasy championship but I'm already regretting it.

Yep - you are gonna regret it looks like. Gore is already off to a great start and will get a healthy dose of carries

SF OC needs a clue. Too many rollouts make the defense only havr to defend half the field. Kaepernick isn't good enough to limit his options like that.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Chargers have more injuries than any team, I swear.

I have no sympathy for them after our last four seasons. This year we haven't been bitten so much.

I have thought, however, that this year there have been an inordinate amount of major injuries to good players. So many guys on IR this year.

Rare for me to be rooting for SF, but seeing them wipe the floor with SD gives me great pleasure. This is a big domino we needed to fall.

This game ain't over yet. I'm sweating these next 45 minutes of football and the next 24 hours. So I guess I'm sweating these next 24 hours.

I'm not watching this game (I only have the ticket, no cable) but keep checking the score. What the HELL is going on in this game???

SD players dropping like flies. SD sucked early then looked ok to open the second. Kaepernick had a brain fart. Kaepernick ran 90+ yards & left Weddle with broken ankles. Rivers was hit while throwing and was intercepted.

why haven't they shown us one of the 3 plays where Staley wasn't on the line?