Chargers at 49ers Game Thread - 8:25 EST on NFLN and CBS

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before that big game for us is the Philly Wash game now. Another in an endless series of why Dirty Sanchez stinks despite a good, accurate arm and ability to put up stats: He's incredibly careless with the ball. Fumbles easy. That was a nice strip but the ball came out with no resistance whatsoever. That's always been his problem and likely always will be.

Before that big game for us is the Philly Wash game now. Another in an endless series of why Dirty Sanchez stinks despite a good, accurate arm and ability to put up stats: He's incredibly careless with the ball. Fumbles easy. That was a nice strip but the ball came out with no resistance whatsoever. That's always been his problem and likely always will be.

ugh. I was starting to talk myself into why we should sign him. On paper it makes sense - FA (don't need to trade for him), should be reasonable contract, young, and most especially he has been a successful, playoff game winning, starting QB in the AFC east. On a team with a strong defense. But, I don't know.

ugh. I was starting to talk myself into why we should sign him. On paper it makes sense - FA (don't need to trade for him), should be reasonable contract, young, and most especially he has been a successful, playoff game winning, starting QB in the AFC east. On a team with a strong defense. But, I don't know.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Even when RG3nOut looks good he doesn't look good. He rarely steps into his throws. He's still flatfooted even when he has time. That last rope for a first down I thought, wow, that was a helluva throw. But on replay he just stood there, and threw off his back foot. Then did it again the next two passes. You can't succeed like that.