What movies creeped you out

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Night Stalker"(1972) A made for tv vampire movie set in Las Vegas. All vampire movies up until that point were kind of traditionally based in the 1800s eastern europe kinda thing. This one based in a current urban environment made it more real.

Edited by Dante

There was a creepy movie back in the day called Phantasm

That scared the bejesus out of me too,

More recently try "The Fourth Kind" My wife and daughter didnt speak to me for 3 days after I suggested they watch it with me (it was a nice break from the constant blathering)

Edited by Guffalo

For some reason Friday the 13th freaked me out when I first watched it. I was very young (probably around 6), but even so, I was never very scared of horror movies and that one had me up at night.

I remember the movie Sunshine having some creepy scenes, but it's been so long since I've seen it I can't remember details.

For those of you who said The Exorcist. I have a dare for you. Find some sound bytes online. Turn out the lights, put on the headphones and crank it up. See how long you last without ripping the headphones off.

I can for whatever genetic vocal chord reason can imitate that demon voice perfectly. Its hard to do, have to drink lots of water afterwards because it stresses my vocal chords. I love to freak people out when they don't expect it and the time is right to prank them.

I can for whatever genetic vocal chord reason can imitate that demon voice perfectly. Its hard to do, have to drink lots of water afterwards because it stresses my vocal chords. I love to freak people out when they don't expect it and the time is right to prank them.

For those that don't know this is the actor who did the demon voice. Mercedes_McCambridge_-_1950.jpg

I have a memory of movie when I was a young kid that scared the absolute **** out of me..."The Car"....about a car that drove itself or some nonsense....creepy as a kid

Isn't that Stephen King's: "Christine." ??

"You keep a knockin' but you can't come in!"

LoL...

For those that don't know this is the actor who did the demon voice. Mercedes_McCambridge_-_1950.jpg

She a dude? Has "guy" shoulders... What a demon! ;-)

I never really got the big deal about the Exorcist. Maybe it's because I was in my teens when I saw it, but I thought it was about as unimaginative a script as you could come by. There's just not much going on. Girl gets possessed by a demon, acts demonic, priests come in and read prayers, demon freaks out, demon gets exorcised, the end. Not much to it.

I never really got the big deal about the Exorcist. Maybe it's because I was in my teens when I saw it, but I thought it was about as unimaginative a script as you could come by. There's just not much going on. Girl gets possessed by a demon, acts demonic, priests come in and read prayers, demon freaks out, demon gets exorcised, the end. Not much to it.

I agree. It never freaked me out until I pulled the headphone stunt above.

Oh and mine? Rosemary's Baby.