RGIII report

Agent 91

I heard yesterday that the Bills are in top position to get him. Not that I necessarily want him. But I am just trying to figure out if I am the only one who heard this.

If anyone else has. Where did you hear it? And what is the report based on?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top position? What does that mean? Do you have a link? And why would we want him? Aren't we tying to improve the QB position?

He has looked bad, but he is in a horrible situation (partly of his own making, I know). I still think he can be salvaged, although I would not want to give up very much for him. There are not a lot of good options out there.

Griffin is far worse than what we have now. So yes ... yes we could.

It always amazes me how people think our situations are always the worst in the NFL, and would prefer players who are truly dumpster fires on their teams. How anyone paying even half attention to the Redskins would want RGIII is mind boggling.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I heard yesterday that the Bills are in top position to get him. Not that I necessarily want him. But I am just trying to figure out if I am the only one who heard this.

If anyone else has. Where did you hear it? And what is the report based on?

can you answer this first?

Edited by nucci

It always amazes me how people think our situations are always the worst in the NFL, and would prefer players who are truly dumpster fires on their teams. I guess hype dies hard.

Did you watch the game and the previous games? Orton is not just bad he is atrocious. He can't move and his mediocre accuracy is steadily getting worse. Our offense has trouble making first downs and it can't score. I have never witnessed worse qbing in all the years that I have watched Bills' games. It's disgusting to watch an NFL qb play at such an embarrassingly low level.

RGIII is a flawed player who is spiraling downwards. He is in a current situation where not only his team but also the organization is in chaos. Is working out a deal for RGIII a gamble. Not really when you consider that Orton as it stands is our first option. That is not acceptable. If he is the starting qb next near the front office should be charged with malfeasance.

In RGIII's first year he demonstrated that he can make plays and extend plays with his legs. The stationary Orton can't do that. The qb from Baylor also demonstrated that he has a terrific arm and that he is accurate. Orton has a weak arm and his throws are scattershot. With an offseason of workouts there is a good chance that RGIII can be restored as a player.

When it gets to the point that the only thing that one can say about an ineffective immobile qb who can't complete passes is that he doesn't usually turn the ball over then the organization is simply giving up.

The Bills have a dominating defense that is being wasted because the play of the qb is wretched. Taking a chance on improving at that position is better than staying with what you got because as it stands doesn't enhance your situation it sets it back.

Securing good qbs is not an easy task for any organization. But if this front office can't upgrade from the garbage that they now have then they have failed in their duties. Orton is not simply bad; he is an embarrassment.