RGIII report

Agent 91

So you are in favor of legitimizing unsubstantiated threads ?

Huh?

People are being very rude and basically calling the guy a liar. He simply asked a question. If you don't know the answer, don't answer. I bet your high horse's back is tired. You should get off of it for a while. Geez.

Interesting read....

http://www.sportswor...ncy-targets.htm

CBF

I wonder if this is now officially considered a substansiated thread in the midwest region. The article says there will be a lot of good options in the FA QB market for the Skins to target. Not sure I agree but if true wouldn't that lower RG3's trade value?

Either Agent 91 comes back soon and answers the questions asked here about his source, or this thread is headed for the trash..

I believe he asked if anyone heard this

Thank god for that if this team would be willing to trade it for that mess.

John Clayton is reporting that the Bills may be interested in Jay Cutler. What a bigger mess than RGIII!

RG3 like so many others has not proven to be able to read defenses and because he does not have it between the ears football wise (not an indictment as to his intelligence), he is not a person I want.

We need a guy who can make the right calls, and hit people in space, etc. For all of the Romo haters and others, can you imagine if we had him, or Alex Smith, or Matt Ryan, and so on.

The running thing is gimmicky. I'd rather have a guy who can move in the pocket and find the right open person and make tough throws. RG3 does meet that bill. At the end of the day, it is these guys who win. Not the read option guys. Even Russell Wilson is not really a running QB. He is a solid QB who uses his feet to find time in a different way than Big Ben to get the right guy open and hit him with an excellent pass.

The part no one wants to admit is our front office has to find someone in the draft who we can develop and keep him for 15 years. We haven't done it, and we don't look to do so for another year or so. I hate it too, but no thread i solving this problem. We're stuck with what we have and have to make the best of it.

Huh?

People are being very rude and basically calling the guy a liar. He simply asked a question. If you don't know the answer, don't answer. I bet your high horse's back is tired. You should get off of it for a while. Geez.

Tough to hear things from this high an elevation. But, can't help being rude, some people are just Schmucks.

Tough to hear things from this high an elevation. But, can't help being rude, some people are just Schmucks.

Well at least the thread is substansiated now so you can go look for someone else trying to start a friendly conversation and slap them around until they provide a link that meets your standards of substantiation.

I wonder if this is now officially considered a substansiated thread in the midwest region. The article says there will be a lot of good options in the FA QB market for the Skins to target. Not sure I agree but if true wouldn't that lower RG3's trade value?

The only mention of the Bills in that article is "The Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills and St. Louis Rams all need quarterback help.".

In no way does it say that the Bills are interested in said trade or that we would have the 'top position' in a trade scenario. So, no, linking an article by itself is not substantiation enough.

I realize full well that you have dragged me down from my high horse down to your level of trolling but am willing to play anyway.

Well at least the thread is substansiated now so you can go look for someone else trying to start a friendly conversation and slap them around until they provide a link that meets your standards of substantiation.

Would you recommend the 'King of Pick6 thread' ?