What would it take to pry Ryan Nassib out of NY ?

HOUSE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw quite a lot of Nassib's college games. He's much better than EJ. He's tough as nails & fairly mobile & accurate. Whether or not he has it upstairs, I don't know. I think it would take more than a 3rd rd pick to get him. In fact, I won't be surprised if they shipped Eli out next year. He didn't look too sharp this year & teams are desperate for QB's.

The guy I liked that we let go is Garoppolo. The guy is a winner, it worries me where he ended up.

+1

always liked bridgewater too - i've always wanted buffalo to go after one of the "intelligent" quarterbacks after we've been burned so many times by guys with "all the physical tools."

Oh stop...some of you guys begged for Jimmy Clausen,Tim Tebow and Geno Smith..give it a rest

You know nothing about Ryan Nassib because he hardly played but when he did he played very well.

Edited by HOUSE

I think I'm gonna take a nice long break during the offseason :lol:

from drinking or football ?

Eli isn't going anywhere.

THat might depend on Coughlin ?

Even though Bills have few options if any. i dont want Eli hang your head Manning

Edited by 3rdand12

Opinions on quarterbacks can make you crazy on any Buffalo Bills message board.

Say Mike Vick and he sucks, Ryan Mallett and he blows. I remember when I suggested Philip Rivers and the asking price was a #2.............Nope, he never proved anything in San Diego.........that was 2 years ago.

Well, I believe Doug Marrone originally wanted his old College quarterback but was NIXED by Buddy and Doug Wahely for EJ Manuel. I bet you Marrone is still pissed over that draft. Nassib is clearly better then EJ

So, what is a fair price for Ryan Nassib and would you be interested ?

I am sticking with the guy I like and nobody can change that until the guy actually plays. If he sucks then we should be able to get him cheap...right ?

https://www.youtube....h?v=qHT1krOAfuw

-

He's stuck somewhere?

Who is Ryan Nesseb?

Picture a young Kyle Orton with half the arm strength and as much accuracy as a Fox News Poll.

I saw quite a lot of Nassib's college games. He's much better than EJ. He's tough as nails & fairly mobile & accurate. Whether or not he has it upstairs, I don't know. I think it would take more than a 3rd rd pick to get him. In fact, I won't be surprised if they shipped Eli out next year. He didn't look too sharp this year & teams are desperate for QB's.

I saw all of Nassib's college games, especially his mighty struggles throwing in to the teeth of the swirling winds of the carrier dome. Not impressed.

A tangent here, but would you be surprised if Coughlin is fired and the new staff hitches their wagon to Nassib thus making ELI available ?

If Cutler is worth a second round pick or two, then Eli would cost a king's ransom. Just not do-able for a team without a first round pick this year.