If you could pick 1 UFA for the Bills to sign

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes & who ever else that is on our current team that is a player to help the team win .

Whaley will find others as UDFA as he has done since he's taken over . He is constantly bringing in different players to the practice squad to see what they got .

I like it keep it up D. W. !!

Hughes. I want to see this defense stay together another year at least. Next year, with Kiko back, and with Brown no longer a rookie, this defense could do some serious damage.

Then pick up a second-tier G who's on his way up.

This will be a great offseason. The Pegulas overspent by a couple hundred million, and I think they won't deal with the "cash to the cap" philosophy. I think they'll operate under a "sign everybody you can and work the cap to your full advantage," and keep guys like Hughes, Spiller, etc. I could see Bulaga or Iupati, and a great tight end. Is there a free agent QB available?

I know that St. Louis wants to move Bradford. The cap hit for next year is huge. I'd take him.

i think manny lawson and Wynn will rotate into Hughes spot next year and we wont miss a beat.

let hughes go and sign the best guard on the market. Or RTackle if need be.

From what I have watched of Manny this year, he has been pretty brutal. Off the top of my head his best plays are the ones where I don't notice him at all.

Either take a chance and spend on Bradford or your resign Hughes

Assuming they re-sign Hughes prior to UFA, my vote is Clint Boling.

I'm really hoping they don't do something stupid and pay huge money for a guard...teams all around the NFL should learn by now that it's a terrible investment. Carl Nicks, Andy Levitre, Logan Mankins, Zane Beadles, Austin Howard, etc., the list goes on.

Find a middle-tier guard that can play (like Boling) and spend the real money where it matters: an additional pass rusher to spell Mario and Hughes and the critical 3rd safety that can play in big nickel situations and fill in for Searcy/Aaron in case of injury.