$15 Minimum Wage Battle Moves To Other Industries

Tiberius

What government job pays less than $15 an hour?

Does it matter that I do or not?

Every job I have had I always strived to get the highest pay I could.

I guarantee you do the same thing.

If me wanting a higher wage makes me a liberal so be it.

As I said. I guarantee that you strive for higher pay which makes you a liberal too

What does that have to do with....

Forget about it. Why do I even bother?

Nissan Employees In Mississippi Vote On Unionization (UPDATE: UAW Roundly Defeated)

Reuters reports:

Workers at Nissan Motor Co Ltd’s (
7201.T
) plant in Canton, Mississippi, voted nearly two to one against union representation, the company and the United Auto Workers (UAW) said late on Friday.

The vote at the end of a bitterly contested campaign extended a decades-long record of failure by the union to organize a major automaker’s plant in the U.S. South.

The vote at the Canton plant could leave the UAW weakened ahead of contract negotiations with the Detroit Three automakers in 2019, when many analysts are predicting a cyclical slump for U.S. auto sales

• 4 weeks later...

Soon you won't need to tip the Dominos delivery driver, because there wont be one....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delivery-without-drivers-dominos-ford-101130160.html

ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) -- No ring of the doorbell, just a text. No tip for the driver? No problem in this test, where Domino's and Ford are teaming up to see if customers will warm to the idea of pizza delivered by driverless cars.

Starting Wednesday, some pizzas in Domino's hometown of Ann Arbor will arrive in a Ford Fusion outfitted with radars and a camera that is used for autonomous testing. A Ford engineer will be at the wheel, but the front windows have been blacked out so customers won't interact with the driver.

Soon you won't need to tip the Dominos delivery driver, because there wont be one....

But think about the two or three $15/hour tech jobs created to service the fleet of cars formerly held by countless low income workers and high school/college kids

A Ford engineer will be at the wheel, but the front windows have been blacked out so customers won't interact with the driver.

Are they operating it from an Adult Bookstore?

Are they operating it from an Adult Bookstore?

Blacked-out, not bricked up.

Well, I stopped tipping ever since I was told that's support for slavery...

Of course, now that I'm a neo-Nazi, I should probably tip generously as an expression of genocidal support. Or something. Have to ask 34...

Blacked-out, not bricked up.

Well, I stopped tipping ever since I was told that's support for slavery...

Of course, now that I'm a neo-Nazi, I should probably tip generously as an expression of genocidal support. Or something. Have to ask 34...

Mr Pink, is that you?

• 1 month later...