Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just eat more fish?

Good call.

fish isn't that healthy, for one.

its not just the fact that there are alternatives to beef and pork that can line up just as well - but grassfed beef is as healthy as chicken and fish.

not to mention, the issues getting fish these days is downright scary. parasites, mercury, etc.

fish isn't that healthy, for one.

its not just the fact that there are alternatives to beef and pork that can line up just as well - but grassfed beef is as healthy as chicken and fish.

not to mention, the issues getting fish these days is downright scary. parasites, mercury, etc.

I can't argue with any of that. I was mainly thinking about how much I'd rather opt for some dirty old catfish instead of a bugburger.

But I could eat nothing but grass fed beef for the rest of my life and die a happy man.

In 2013, researchers studying mosses and microbes growing at the southern end of the Antarctic Peninsula documented unprecedented ecological change over the last 50 years, driven by warming temperatures. Now, the same research group has confirmed that those striking changes in the Antarctic are widespread, occurring all across the Peninsula.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170518140338.htm

it's good to have a heightened awareness of doing more than we used to for recycling and implementing catalytic converters.

Turning it into a mouth-foaming religion with fake science backup is a bit much though.

• 2 weeks later...

Study confirms the obvious--it can be hard to sleep when it's hot.

Headline blames "climate change." washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-…

Climate change is keeping Americans awake at night. Literally.

Warmer-than-normal nights means more restless Americans, with poor and older adults feeling the most heat.

Washington Post @washingtonpost

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/26/climate-change-is-keeping-americans-awake-at-night-literally/

Warmer-than-normal nights means more restless Americans, with poor and older adults feeling the most heat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/26/climate-change-is-keeping-americans-awake-at-night-literally/

Oh, great. The snowflakes have another excuse for sucking at things.

Have there been any recent updates on the wetness of water?

I was at the Presidio in SF on Memorial Day. It's an old army base with some great history attached to it. They had a mural talking about the formation of the SF Bay. It mentioned that the world was covered in ice 22,000 years ago. That is recent history for this planet. What caused those glaciers to retreat before we even arrived? Is global warming real? Hard to say but even if it is it's pretty likely that it's just the cyclical warming and cooling of this planet that has happened for millions and millions of years. And to think that we can do anything to change mother nature is........... :w00t: