Global warming err Climate change HOAX

Claim: “Trump may have just signed a death warrant for our planet”

People on the left frequently mock conservatives for being people of faith and believing in God. Yet if you listen to leading voices from the Progressive community, you would think we’re living in the end times.

Trump recently rolled back some of Obama’s policies on climate change and has also taken action to roll back regulations from the Environmental Protection Agency.

In response, Van Jones wrote this for CNN:

Van Jones: Trump may have signed Earth’s death warrant

As usual, Donald Trump is completely upside down on the facts.

In 2015
, President Barack Obama created the Clean Power Plan to slow climate disruption. It was the first action ever taken by the US government to cut carbon pollution from existing power plants.

(more…)

Hot Damn....I see you found your perfect website!!

LEGAL INSURRECTION...." a rising up against established authority.....!!!" WOOOOHOOOOOO

Checked it out even....nothing but whining about liberals....when the rising up happens....CALL ME!!!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Damn....I see you found your perfect website!!

LEGAL INSURRECTION...." a rising up against established authority.....!!!" WOOOOHOOOOOO

Checked it out even....nothing but whining about liberals....when the rising up happens....CALL ME!!!

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

He is that.

Legal Insurrection is around the third highest visited law blogs on the web. Started about 10 years ago by Cornell law professor William A. Jacobson.

But the funniest part of Baskin's attempt at humor is that I have been posting at least one article from there for the past six years, and the fool acts like he just saw it.

:lol:

He is that.

Legal Insurrection is around the third highest visited law blogs on the web. Started about 10 years ago by Cornell law professor William A. Jacobson.

But the funniest part of Baskin's attempt at humor is that I have been posting at least one article from there for the past six years, and the fool acts like he just saw it.

I got turned on to it during the Trayvon Martin trial and found it to be very informative.

He is that.

And deeper up his own ass his head goes and more violently shocked he'll be when he loses.

So much winning!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cuomo said severe weather-driven disasters are becoming more commonplace, something that many climate scientists say is driven by global warming.

Lake Ontario, swollen by near-record rainfall in upstate New York and in Canada, is at its highest level in a quarter-century.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/05/02/cuomo-declares-emergency-lake-ontario-shoreline/101206538/

If this is "near record" rainfall why are we seeing unprecedented flooding and erosion? Care to explain that? Also why are you so sure that Plan 2014 has nothing to do with this?

You really think the government is at fault?

Are you saying that they can't regulate the outflow to either raise or lower the lake level?

They can dredge, that changes lake levels.

Edited by row_33

Would this dredging be free or would the home owners on the lake pay for it?

In my personal life they did a major one to raise Georgian Bay levels a few years ago.... let me look up the details...

Oh goodness I give up on answering that one, it involved the St Lawrence River, and up here we will fight over jurisdiction till even the cows came home.

Lake Erie over the decades has almost disappeared and then come back to flood out entire sets of cottages.

https://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/featured/2017/04/29/128353/ijc-responds-to-lake-ontario-flooding

As of Tuesday, the lake was 19 inches above normal and the lake is expected to crest in mid-May by an additional 11 to 14 inches or more. The lake stands at 21 inches above its long-term April averages and, since December 2016, has risen 39 inches, according to data from the MLive.com Media group, based in Michigan.

But, despite forecasts of worsening conditions in coming weeks, the International Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Board remains optimistic in its long-term estimations.

"Flows from the Ottawa River have peaked and are now expected to decline, and flooding in the Montreal area is subsiding, allowing (for) higher outflows from Lake Ontario," the board reported. "Nonetheless, inflows from local streams and Lake Erie remain high, and Lake Ontario levels are expected to continue rising in May, and possibly into June if the wet weather persists.

"As water levels on Lake Ontario rise, its outflows will increase and high levels downstream at Lake St. Louis will continue. Coastal jurisdictions should prepare for the possibility of major coastal flooding as storms frequently occur at this time of year. Though it has been nearly 20 years since water levels have been this high (since 1998), higher levels on Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River have occurred several times in the past and will occur again in the