Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, send the thing to the Senate. Let them kill it, as is their responsibility.

i'm against the thing, but sign it and end one major area of quibbling against the POTUS.....

why start now with proper Congressional man-upping

why start now with proper Congressional man-upping

Because reinforcing Obama's "I can do whatever the !@#$ I want" attitude towards governance is the wrong message to send. Process matters. That we're even having this discussion is entirely due to Obama's failure to recognize that it matters.

No its not.

obiwan009.jpg "I sense a great disturbance ................as if a million Liberals cried out at once"

‘WORST HUMAN ON EARTH’! Libs melt down ahead of Trump’s reported #ParisAgreement withdrawal

libs freaking out does not give it meaning

sign it and "round file" the darn thing

Because reinforcing Obama's "I can do whatever the !@#$ I want" attitude towards governance is the wrong message to send. Process matters. That we're even having this discussion is entirely due to Obama's failure to recognize that it matters.

but isn't this the time to take the high road (wink) for the 8 years of Trump?

you can give in on hills that aren't even a threat to die on....

i'm sure Trump had to do 1,000 things that were repugnant to get NYC and Jersey approval for his plans...

libs freaking out does not give it meaning

sign it and "round file" the darn thing

but isn't this the time to take the high road (wink) for the 8 years of Trump?

you can give in on hills that aren't even a threat to die on....

i'm sure Trump had to do 1,000 things that were repugnant to get NYC and Jersey approval for his plans...

It's not about doing repugnant things, or dying on hills, or the relative value of the accords.

It's about reinforcing that we are a nation governed by laws, not men. So reinforce that by 1) pointing out that we were never a party to the Paris Accords, because the previous jackass-in-chief never sent it to the Senate, 2) send it to the Senate, 3) deal with the repercussions of proper governance, be they approval (fat chance) or dismissal.

Comical...the GOP Congress has refused to engage in any process in 7 years....

No its not.

obiwan009.jpg "I sense a great disturbance ................as if a million Liberals cried out at once"

‘WORST HUMAN ON EARTH’! Libs melt down ahead of Trump’s reported #ParisAgreement withdrawal

And further proof that DT supporters can't really point to any beneficial outcomes to his actions but simply delight in seeing angst in others...even at the expense of themselves......Bravo

You do realize that undoing something almost always requires following the process of how it got done in the first place, just in reverse order, right?

I don't understand why Trump gets consistently held to a higher standard than every POTUS in US history on this board. It's a stupid idea. WTF do we need a debate in the Senate, which will waste time and come to the same conclusion: stupid?

You said yourself that Obama wouldn't bring it to the Senate because it is a forgone conclusion that it would never pass. If it is forgone, WTF is the point? Process? Come on. This wasn't Trump's bad idea. Obama was off the reservation when he did this. Thus there's no ceremony required to kill it.

What do you want? The Senate to preside over a funeral for this thing? Bury it at sea? 21 gun salute? The very last thing government needs right now is more meaningless gestures.

You do realize that undoing something almost always requires following the process of how it got done in the first place, just in reverse order, right?

I don't understand why Trump gets consistently held to a higher standard than every POTUS in US history on this board. It's a stupid idea. WTF do we need a debate in the Senate, which will waste time and come to the same conclusion: stupid?

You said yourself that Obama wouldn't bring it to the Senate because it is a forgone conclusion that it would never pass. If it is forgone, WTF is the point? Process? Come on. This wasn't Trump's bad idea. Obama was off the reservation when he did this. Thus there's no ceremony required to kill it.

What do you want? The Senate to preside over a funeral for this thing? Bury it at sea? 21 gun salute? The very last thing government needs right now is more meaningless gestures.

Personally, I'd prefer he just said "We're not pulling out, because we were never a party to it to begin with, because it was never approved by the Senate thanks to my predecessor's rampant irresponsibility."

But your "We have problems that are far too serious to do things properly" is ridiculous. You are the problem with this country, you !@#$ing idiot.

And how the !@#$ did you ever fall off ignore?

Comical...the GOP Congress has refused to engage in any process in 7 years....(false, as usual)

And further proof that DT supporters can't really point to any beneficial outcomes to his actions but simply delight in seeing angst in others...even at the expense of themselves......Bravo

And further proof that Baskin projects and misconstrues on whatever post he 'reads'

Not submitting the U.S. to this artificial nonsense IS BENEFICIAL ........ :lol:

Tom Steyer prepared to charge Trump with ‘traitorous act of war.’ How? Don’t ask!

Big Business Begs President to Stick With Deal...

I’LL BELIEVE THERE’S A CLIMATE CRISIS WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP TELLING ME THERE’S A CLIMATE CRISIS START ACTING LIKE THERE’S A CLIMATE CRISIS:

WELL, IT ISN’T AS THOUGH THE E.U. HAS THE MILITARY POWER TO FORCE ANY DEMANDS:

Trump Reduces EU to Begging: ‘Please Don’t Change the Climate for the Worse’

Personally, I'd prefer he just said "We're not pulling out, because we were never a party to it to begin with, because it was never approved by the Senate thanks to my predecessor's rampant irresponsibility."

But your "We have problems that are far too serious to do things properly" is ridiculous. You are the problem with this country, you !@#$ing idiot.

And how the !@#$ did you ever fall off ignore?

Why in the hell should we take this/you seriously? Your arguments all last page prove that it doesn't merit discussion.

I would have just issued a 1 sentence statement "We are pulling out of the Paris agreement". I'm not the problem with the country: clowns like you that insist on wasting everybody's time on things that do not matter, largely so you can haul out your constitutional knowledge, and bore people like me, who know it as well if not better than you, are the problem.

Elites. Ring a bell? You are clearly an elitist, and you can talk about who the problem is all you want. I'd rather win elections by getting empirical results = winning.

Today is Trump winning, again. You can ignore me all you like. But, I remind you and everybody else, November is coming. 2018. Get ready for a real lesson in the Constitution, then, or possibly before, when the States call their Convention.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Comical...the GOP Congress has refused to engage in any process in 7 years....

Because Obama told them to get on the back of the bus. He told them elections have consequences. He told them he didn't need them because he had a phone and a pen.

In a nutshell, he told them to go phuck themselves, and now his party is doing precisely that to themselves because of his failures as a leader leading to a President Trump.

But yeah...the GOP...they're the problem. :lol:

Oh, good. OC's back on ignore. That was worrisome there for a moment.

Yeah, as usual, too chicken to deal with the flaws in his own argument. And, so self-absorbed that he's just got to make sure we know I'm being ignored. :lol: What a baby.

It's funny, as I re-read what he personally wishes Trump would say I thought: "Nah, that's sounds like what a chickenshit would say."

And that's why Trump won't do what Tom personally wants. Trump doesn't do DC_Tom chickenshit. And, you watch, what Trump does say: will be much, much better.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The good news is the Paris agreement doesn't take effect until 2020, and we'll have a new president that will reestablish the U.S. as a leader in clean energy and slowing climate change.

I'm pretty sure President Pence won't do that.

HAHAHAHAHA

I. TOLD. YOU. SO.

What Trump just said is far and away better. It takes the story away from the left completely. In fact it dumps on Obama as an idiot, while simultaneously taking away any real complaint...he's leaving his options open.

Again, he wins. Why is anybody even surprised anymore?