Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey how are the Global Sea Ice levels doing...

Screen_Shot_2016_11_17_at_12.36.33_PM.0.

nsidc_global_extent_byyear_b.png

If you had an up to date plot you would see it is recovering. Either way the climate changes as it always has and the sea ice is just another data point. The fact is you avoided the previous plot I posted clearly showing the 'calculations' by the climate models don't match reality. In normal science we would say the hypothesis has been falsified. The sea ice was just a diversion to avoid dealing with failure of the 'calculations'.

If you had an up to date plot you would see it is recovering. Either way the climate changes as it always has and the sea ice is just another data point. The fact is you avoided the previous plot I posted clearly showing the 'calculations' by the climate models don't match reality. In normal science we would say the hypothesis has been falsified. The sea ice was just a diversion to avoid dealing with failure of the 'calculations'.

And by my calculations you need to stop reading Infowars

British scientists face a ‘huge hit’ if the US cuts climate change research
The Guardian ^ | March 14, 2017 | by Anna Fazackerley

UK scientists are warning they may be unable to carry out crucial research on climate change if Donald Trump cuts climate science funding in the US.

British scientists say moves to squeeze funding of climate-related research in the US – and of facilities at government laboratories in particular – could be disastrous for work in the UK.

And they say Trump’s travel ban is already harming their collaboration with scientists in America. (BULLSH*T)

Edited by B-Man

British scientists face a ‘huge hit’ if the US cuts climate change research

What? You mean they won't get all that free money to make up more fairy tales?

Well, I hear there's good money in crowd science. Maybe they can find work there. Follow Trump around and let everyone know how small the crowd is.

At least it's more believable than the whole global warming cooling climate change farce.

help me understand something, please.

co2 is supposed to be the cause of global warming.

cattle also get blamed.

but co2 needs to get blame, too

can we put a tax on carbonated beverages?

that's co2. a co2 tax on mountain dew would help protect us from the global warming!

help me understand something, please.

co2 is supposed to be the cause of global warming.

cattle also get blamed.

but co2 needs to get blame, too

can we put a tax on carbonated beverages?

that's co2. a co2 tax on mountain dew would help protect us from the global warming!

Just drink it and don't burp.

THAT’S WEIRD BECAUSE MY LEFTY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK SEEM TO THINK THAT IT’S ROCKETING UP:

U.S. Carbon Dioxide Emissions Fall 3 Percent: Global emissions flat for 3rd year in a row despite strong economic growth.

“The IEA attributes the relatively steep drop in U.S. emissions largely to the ongoing switch by electric generating companies from coal to cheap natural gas produced using fracking from shale deposits.”

Environmental groups have opposed fracking, of course. Are they Putin stooges? The question must be asked, right?

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/260085/

THAT’S WEIRD BECAUSE MY LEFTY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK SEEM TO THINK THAT IT’S ROCKETING UP:

U.S. Carbon Dioxide Emissions Fall 3 Percent: Global emissions flat for 3rd year in a row despite strong economic growth.

“The IEA attributes the relatively steep drop in U.S. emissions largely to the ongoing switch by electric generating companies from coal to cheap natural gas produced using fracking from shale deposits.”

Environmental groups have opposed fracking, of course. Are they Putin stooges? The question must be asked, right?

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/260085/

Of course CO2 levels are up. Trump is President now and reversing the planet healing and ocean receding gains of the Obama Administration