Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

Did you hear Scott's interview? Did he fake losing phone contact when the game question came up? Seems weird he got his points in in the beginning of interview but when Melissa starting to ask tough question........

Didn't hear it, but that sounds like it wasn't coincidental.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

Marrone was way too conservative. He should have gotten out his shovel and got to work right away instead of waiting for others to do it.

CBF

i he made sure extra snow was dumped in front of Urbik's house so he will never get out, especially for the game.

didn't the bills say it took three days to clear one foot of snow last time.

at this rate, stadium might be ready for Cleveland.

My big fear there is something no one is talking about - flooding. If we get the temps (and rain) expected that field is going to be a big, muddy swimming pool. Not to mention all of the homes, roads, etc. that'll be flooding.

Like, do you need help with the physics of it? Like you get 11 guys on one side, 11 on the other, they meet at a set time and play the game of American Football? Or, are you just being negative?

We're playing Sunday!

Maybe, but I doubt it is in Orchard Park.

We have friends running dangerously low on alcohol in West Seneca. Apparently, this is very difficult on everyone. These are the horror story's that Wolf Blitzer and his crew aren't running for some reason.

So many are going through so much. That could be ME without beer! I shudder to think....

Just spray paint the snow green.

lmao. That was hilarious.

Can they play @ the Carrier Dome? My son wants to check out Syracuse University anyway!

No, the Dome is being used for a hockey game this weekend. And, straight from Russ Brandon himself to me when asked about it years ago, the Dome is not up to NFL standards.

Are the Jets in town? My wife had a 0600 flight to BFLO tomorrow and they canceled it... Southwest said it will take them 3-4 days. Of course the Jets charter... But how does that work, where do they stay? If they aren't in, they may not be settled in somewhere to Saturday?

They are at a disadvantage too.

They can't even get a plow down my father's street (off of French in S.Cheektowaga) without bringing in end loaders first, the plow will get stuck.

Anway, if it isn't plowed by the time I get there, we will park remotely and 'shoe in! Holy Moly, this trip is going be work! LMAO...

No, the Dome is being used for a hockey game this weekend. And, straight from Russ Brandon himself to me when asked about it years ago, the Dome is not up to NFL standards.

Thanks!

As much as I hate it, I've gotta think the game changes venues. The logistics don't seem to be in favor of a home game. Plus too much bad politics in prioritizing the game over clearing roads, public safety, etc. But how the hell does the team actually GET anywhere? What a mess...

This game shouldn't be played on Sunday. There are far too many people stranded in their homes, running low on food and water. I love football as much as the next guy, but there are more important things in life. As someone who has been stuck since Tuesday with no real end in sight, this game needs to be postponed. People need real help, not football.

polancarz just announced he can not commit deputies for sundays game.

this game is NOT getting played at the ralph anytime soon.

it's going to another venue.

Can I get a face value refund... I bought 2 tickets on StubHub for $.23 cheaper than face! LoL...

Gonna suck if there is a border involved and goes to Toronto... Will they let you cross cutoms with your tickets?

This game shouldn't be played on Sunday. There are far too many people stranded in their homes, running low on food and water. I love football as much as the next guy, but there are more important things in life. As someone who has been stuck since Tuesday with no real end in sight, this game needs to be postponed. People need real help, not football.

^^^^ This ^^^^ If somebody has a heart attack on my father's street, they are good as gone... I think it happened a few streets over.

Anyway... I am going anyway, just to check on my wife's elderly parents... Again, even if I have to shoe in... Well hope that doesn't happen.

I agree wholeheartedly. What is the NFL waiting for on the delay... they are ridiculous.

Thanks everyone. Speaking for my wife and I we're doing ok, patience is wearing thin and food is still holding up well ( so glad my wife coupons). Just getting frustrated knowing we can't go anywhere at all. This will sound nuts but we both would rather be working. We have season tickets and would be bummed if we don't play but there are bigger priorities right now and the health and welfare of everyone impacted this is priority over a game

Im usually the last person to be in the camp of OMG! ITS ONLY FOOTBALL THINK OF REAL PROBLEMS... but this time it is accurate. Its poor form they are letting it go this long. I applaud Polancarz for making the 1st move and the NFL needs to move swiftly.

I don't even live there but I have lots of family and friends in Hamburg and OP and I am sick about this. Sick for the community and the team that they haven't made any decisions. I hate the NFL right now. I kow I'm probaboly being dramatic but this town and team have been through a lot and get no breaks. Just freaking do the right thing, Goodell.

Thanks everyone. Speaking for my wife and I we're doing ok, patience is wearing thin and food is still holding up well ( so glad my wife coupons). Just getting frustrated knowing we can't go anywhere at all. This will sound nuts but we both would rather be working. We have season tickets and would be bummed if we don't play but there are bigger priorities right now and the health and welfare of everyone impacted this is priority over a game

Yep... Hang in there and stay safe! Where abouts are you again?