Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 14m 14 minutes ago

Forget about Sun in Buffalo. Bills “will be hard pressed to get stadium ready for the next home game (Sun. Nov. 30 vs Browns)", per source.

Bills coaches are preparing with the belief that the game vs. Jets will be moved to Monday night in Detroit, Pittsburgh or Washington.

I would much prefer this than to try to cram the game in on Sunday -- considering they'd have to travel, without any practice, I really hope the NFL doesn't screw us here.

I think Sunday is not even being considered according to all the tweets, whether game is moved to new venue or not

Edited by plenzmd1

I would much prefer this than to try to cram the game in on Sunday -- considering they'd have to travel, without any practice, I really hope the NFL doesn't screw us here.

When they are worried about getting the field ready for NEXT week vs. Cleveland, that pretty much renders this Sunday at the Ralph impossible.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm about two miles east of the stadium. It's coming down in buckets again. Prepare for the game to be played on Monday, and probably not here. This is an obscene amount of snow, and while I suspect the stadium could be cleared for game time, I have no idea how they'll handle the parking lots and make it so a large volume of spectators can attend. I just don't see how the equipment would be available to make it possible with everything else that is going on here.

Thanks for the update! Stay safe... You guys know it better than anybody else!

well,

i have 12 tickets to this game...looks more and more like it will be moved. If in DC, will go. Pittsburgh may go.

Detroit is out.

Ha! I am your 180 degree reflection... ;-P

Wash out, Pitt maybe, Det a go!

E in Il. there is no way around. The driving ban is from Broadway in Cheektowaga south. There is 6+FEET of snow in the stadium and lots. My brother plows for the county and he said that at the new Bills store between the scoreboard and the street, you can't even see the store. A business at the old Appletree (como) Mall had a roof collapse.

When they are worried about getting the field ready for NEXT week vs. Cleveland, that pretty much renders this Sunday at the Ralph impossible.

GO BILLS!!!

With the rain and warm snap they're calling for this weekend, the field might be more suitable for gladiatorial naval combat than the Cleveland game.

E in Il. there is no way around. The driving ban is from Broadway in Cheektowaga south. There is 6+FEET of snow in the stadium and lots. My brother plows for the county and he said that at the new Bills store between the scoreboard and the street, you can't even see the store. A business at the old Appletree (como) Mall had a roof collapse.

isnt that where they took the folks from the senior center?

The news radio down here is freaking out over reports of roof collapses. It's actually kind of funny...they act like every building in the city is caving in.

WOW!

Thanks Wacka... My brother and father are locked in off of French... In-laws just down the street. I heard French was open with only two lanes... I was hoping to get in close and hump the rest once the ban is lifted... Saturday that is.

Here's a plan... Just forget about this game and give the Bills an automatic playoff seed @ the end of the schedule... Screw the loser Jets.

LoL... :-)