Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down here in Ft Myers Fl, had to move my return flight to Buffalo from Weds to Friday...good judgement etc....making that call. Of course, Sammy is from Ft Myers, and you know his TWEETS/videos on his first snow are being played on all the local news broadcasts down here.

Tuesday is the players' off day. No practice as per usual.

It's Wedsnesday...and from some of the pictures the players are tweeting out from their homes, I can't imagine they can get to practice. The Jets are practicing and in the NFL i bet that makes a big difference come game day.

Just move it to monday night....

My son would be devastated if it got moved to Toronto!

Could happen but it's not that easy. The Bills..as much as any team rely on out of town ticket holders to fill the stadium. People arrange flights, hotels, car trips months in advance specifically for Sunday afternoon games. If they move it to Monday it will be unprecedented and I'm sure they'd have to offer ticket refunds...

Edited by zow2

It's Wedsnesday...and from some of the pictures the players are tweeting out from their homes, I can't imagine they can get to practice. The Jets are practicing and in the NFL i bet that makes a big difference come game day.

Could certainly have an impact since Wednesday is a key practice day for the Bills.

Seriously, with travel bans and possibly 5 feet of snow, how do they practice tomorrow thru Friday? I also wonder where on earth and how on earth they will move all of that snow out of the ralph parking lots as well as the stadium in time for the game Sunday. Monday night football instead?

Since people now seem focused on the issue.

Just throwing this out there, but with the next storm in they way I think moving the game to Monday is something they should consider. Helps with the practice issue, and the stadium (and lots) can't be cleared.

It helps give time for snow removal, but you're just losing a day of practice next week instead.