(OT) Lite Beer - Do You Drink It ?

Mark VI

Lite Beer - Do You DrinkLike It ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Lite Beer - Do You DrinkLike It ?

• YES - It's actually quite good and less filling.
    • SOMETIMES - I'm watching carbs and calories
    • NEVER - Why drink horrid tap water calling itself Beer ?

No. Never. I'm actually pissed since I bought some Miller Lite for some visitors this weekend and they didn't even have the decency to finish it!! Now some of my precious garage fridge space is occupied by crap beer. There is only one good use for a can of lite beer as far as I'm concerned...beer can chicken!

I hate it. With all the great Beers on this planet, I'd NEVER drink a lite beer. Spring water is better. I tried a Coors Lite once and that ended that grand experiment. Never again.

225494[/snapback]

you've only had one coors lite in your life...

man, you guys are a bunch of beer snobs.

Light, dark, low alcohol or high, if its beer, I'll drink it.

My "regular" beer is Miller Light, seeing as though I had to switch from Blue Light.

Sam Adams Light is pretty darn good beer.  Anyone who can actually enjoy Miller Lite deserves a medal and a trip to Germany to try some real beer.  That stuff is absolute poison.

225630[/snapback]

You buying?

I don't "love" Miller light. Like I don't think, man I can't wait to have a ML tonight. But, when I'm watching football, and I know Im gonna have 107 beers, ML is cheap, doesn't have a bad aftertaste (such as molson canadian) and is light (i can drink em without getting bloated).

I'm not a guy that sits at home on a tuesday and has one beer while reading a book. If i was, I might shop for these beers that taste "hoppy" or "woodsy with a good foam", blah , blah, blah.

I'd like to go to a beer tasting, but for now, I just love the taste of beer, I like it to be consistent, and that's that.

More power to you guys who like to take a sip of beer and then pick apart every facet of its taste. That's not for me. If its cold, not dark, and tastes like beer, give me some.

Frankly, I drink beer when the Lights are on and when they're off.

And if I ever have the (mis)fortune of running into any or all of you, I'll buy you a round of whatever you care to have.

Cheers!

At least that's my story now, and I'll try to stick to it - wallet permitting.

Bart man you are a Damer -------you should be able to buy a better beer with your parents money than that

225700[/snapback]

Ha! The day my parents shell out for beer money. Multiple drinking tickets didn't help my cause either. :doh:

I will say that I loooooove drinking nice beer. The bar on campus here, Legends, has something like 50 different kinds of foreign brew. Nothing better.

But sadly, my days (and nights) are filled with Natty, Keystone and Busch Lites with the occaisonal Coors thrown in. :w00t:

Wow, with a few exceptions, I guess no one is coming over for a few here. Currently have about three cases of Bud light (two cases of bottles and one of cans - I hate the cans, but drink them when out of bottled beer).

When I want something a bit more tasty, I'll have a few Gillians Irish Red. Sam Adams Light is very good too.

PIZZZZT, now how did that Bud light can open itself......