Bills part of the 15 international series

Heitz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the above posts said BILLS to play Jags in Week 7 in London, assuming that and @bandit's statements are true, doesn't that mean week 8, would be the Bye week for the BILLS? Assuming that was what you were getting at....?

yes, this.....bye week is week 8, not 9....right???

This is really stupid on the NFL's behalf. October 25th is also when one of the semi finals of the Rugby World Cup is being played in London. The RWC is one of the biggest sporting events in the world and having a game compete with one of the biggest games is just stupid. If it was a day or so before maybe it would attract some attention but on this date...not so much!

There Jets and Fins are playing in the UK?

Wow, that's some bull ****. A divisional game at a neutral location?!

F the Jests and F the Fish.

Its the Fins that are the "home team" so double F the Fish

The whole AFC East plays in London next year.

Except the Cheats. They get to kick their feet up at home and watch.

Edited by Why So Serious?

When is the 2015 season set to kick off???

I am working on plotting the schedule. Sept 6th is Labor day, later then normal this week. The NFL kicks off the week after Labor day usually. The NCAA kickoff week is Labor Day weekend, I have found NCAA team schedules showing this but nothing on week 1 NFL.

I spoke to my ticket rep, so far there is no information for tickets besides what the NFL has. I was hoping that we could get seats through the team rather than through the NFL. Jay, can you bring this up at the next meeting?

This is really stupid on the NFL's behalf. October 25th is also when one of the semi finals of the Rugby World Cup is being played in London. The RWC is one of the biggest sporting events in the world and having a game compete with one of the biggest games is just stupid. If it was a day or so before maybe it would attract some attention but on this date...not so much!

That's really incredible. They're giving European fans an opportunity to watch the RWC, or the Bills versus the Jaguars. You've got to be joking.

I am working on plotting the schedule. Sept 6th is Labor day, later then normal this week. The NFL kicks off the week after Labor day usually. The NCAA kickoff week is Labor Day weekend, I have found NCAA team schedules showing this but nothing on week 1 NFL.

The Thursday after Labor day is the first game.

The schedule will be released in late April.

You'll have plenty of time to get your passport situated and flights settled.

Start saving up your airline points now.

Thanks !!!

The Thursday after Labor day is the first game.

The schedule will be released in late April.

You'll have plenty of time to get your passport situated and flights settled.

Start saving up your airline points now.

I just use my fathers. He has a bazzillion.

Not to mention two very unpopular teams as far as out of market games are concerned. Can't see a lot of people being excited for this one. Oh well, maybe a crappy showing will keep the Bills off the schedule in the future.

My first thought was that I should try to make the trip, but for the wife and me it's looking like 4 grand for travel and hotel (to make a week out of it).

October 25th, 2015 is week 7

therefore, September 13th is week 1

I'd be pissed if I was a KC fan. They're losing a home game -- huge disadvantage for them.

Miami and Jax losing home games means little -- terrible home crowds anyway.

Great news for the Bills. Might be fun to plan a trip.

That's really incredible. They're giving European fans an opportunity to watch the RWC, or the Bills versus the Jaguars. You've got to be joking.

Meh.... nobody in Europe outside of Britain and France cares about the RWC. It is interesting timing though. I'm suprised the Police have allowed it to be honest.

Yeah its not very smart especially because there is a chance England might be playing in the world cup semi final. I think they should have done a Thursday game or something over there. I know about 20 family and friends who are flying to the UK from Australia and New Zealand for the RWC who would have definitely gone to the Bills game (because I have turned most into Bills fans) but yeah on the same day as that game no chance, it's basically the equivalent of hosting a cricket match during the world series haha.

And its going to be hard to get USA fans to go over for it because it will cost a fortune. So many foreigners in town for the rugby, good luck getting a hotel. But yeah hopefully this just means the bills wont play overseas again anytime soon.

Anyway GO BILLS