Bills part of the 15 international series

Heitz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2015 International Series games are set and six teams, including three for the first time , will play regular-season games at Wembley Stadium in London next season. The 2015 slate features a first-ever division game in the UK as well as games played on consecutive Sundays, also a first for the NFL in London.

The MIAMI DOLPHINS will host the NEW YORK JETS in Week 4 on Sunday, October 4, the JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS will host the BUFFALO BILLS in Week 7 on Sunday, October 25, and the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS will host the DETROIT LIONS in Week 8 on Sunday, November 1, at Wembley next season, the NFL announced today.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/internationalseries/article-1/2015-International-Series-games-confirmed/ad811709-ec32-43b3-adb2-086dd85f6ea9

Edited by papazoid

London is trying to take the Jags.

The shame of it is, Gunner, that J-Ville game every few years always seemed like a home-away-from-home game for the Bills.

...was a wash of blue.

EDIT: On a side note, we've played outside the country, what - 5 out of the last seven regular seasons?

Many may think this is neat, but I think it is taxing on the team. I would have been fine with a pass on this.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

The shame of it is, Gunner, that J-Ville game every few years always seemed like a home-away-from-home game for the Bills.

...was a wash of blue.

Yeah, I have some family in Jville. It'd have been nice to make that trip. I need to do an away game some time.

Forgot this...

So, if you want to plan anything big, week 9 is the weekend.

One of the above posts said BILLS to play Jags in Week 7 in London, assuming that and @bandit's statements are true, doesn't that mean week 8, would be the Bye week for the BILLS? Assuming that was what you were getting at....?

...was a wash of blue.

EDIT: On a side note, we've played outside the country, what - 5 out of the last seven regular seasons?

Many may think this is neat, but I think it is taxing on the team. I would have been fine with a pass on this.

Taxing how? Toronto is a 2 hour bus ride or a 20 minute flight. It takes longer to fly from Buffalo to LA than Buffalo to London.

Amazed that no one has brought up how the league is coddling NE here by not forcing them to travel to London! :D

Happy both the Fins and Jets play there - too bad one of them has to win that game...

Amazed that no one has brought up how the league is coddling NE here by not forcing them to travel to London! :D

Happy both the Fins and Jets play there - too bad one of them has to win that game...

There Jets and Fins are playing in the UK?

Wow, that's some bull ****. A divisional game at a neutral location?!