Buffalo Bo Wallace anyone?

Bubba Gump

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you draft this kid? He has a huge arm and kinda looks like a Kelly/Favre hybrid. I think he can make it in the NFL.

I started a thread on him a couple weeks ago but he has bad games and good games, its kinda like inconsistency just not in a game.

I think he is worth a fourth and has more potential than ej and tuel.

Huge no. Might wanna watch the ole miss game last week.

I've seen very little of him, but I did watch the second half of that game and Wallace was awful; he was completely rattled by the D and the crowd.

I assume he looked better yesterday based on the score.

If the BILLS are to Draft another QB, which I'm hoping they do, my personal preference would be to Draft a college QB that has played in a Pro Style Offense for at least 2 years, as a starter...he doesn't have to have the arm of Superman, but he would need to have a strong "enough" arm, be accurate, smart, and able to move WITHIN the pocket...no more read option offenses please...the best QBs, not named Russell Wilson, generally have good pocket presence and know how to move thing the pocket while keeping their eyes down-field. And, I want a guy who's done it in a Pro Style Offense....but that's me. So, while Wallace is intriguing and maybe he'll turn into a good QB, I would rather not. JMO

I recall a few plays that he under-threw the receiver and the commentators stated that he doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball deep down field. So so-called big strong-armed QB is just big QB. Not worthy of consideration..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills