Buffalo Bo Wallace anyone?

Bubba Gump

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer that they address OL and/or TE with their 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2015.

I get this but have you seen the potential TE class in 2015? Aside from maybe Devin Funchess the group of prospects looks pretty bad.

I can see us going after an o-lineman early just because of how bad our interior has been the last 2 years. That said, if there is a QB with talent and potential that I like then I'm personally going to value that position much higher than any other given our history. We did draft 3 o-lineman 6 months ago so who knows how they continue to develop. I understand your points on wanting to upgrade the OL and TE and I fully agree with you. I'm just not passing up on a QB that I like for the sake of those positions.

Now that it looks like Connor Cook is going back to school for his senior year I wouldn't mind us getting Sean Mannion in the 3rd.

where did you see that?

I found it, sweet now we have a real chance to get him in 2016, the Lord is finally smiling on us.

"On The Dan Patrick Show this week, Michigan State junior QB Connor Cook said he intends to bypass the 2015 NFL Draft and return to the Spartans for his senior season."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/24776793/nfl-draft-potential-first-round-qb-connor-cook-intends-to-return-to-msu

No way! He can easily be far worse than EJ. Bottom line is no thanks.

not possible

Connor Cook would look nice in a Bills uniform

hopefully but maybe 2016

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Now that it looks like Connor Cook is going back to school for his senior year I wouldn't mind us getting Sean Mannion in the 3rd.

Have you actually seen Mannion play? He is shockingly inaccurate and makes a lot of highly questionable decisions with the football. And he's a statue. He puts up big numbers because OSU has no running game and they are always trailing. He will be available in round 6 or 7, and possibly as an UFA.

And I don't believe Cook will be going back to school any more than I believe that Jameis Winston will be heading back to Free Seafood University for another year. It is standard procedure for these guys to say that they are staying at this point of the CFB season, but they can always change their minds later. On the other hand, there is zero upside to announcing now that you are leaving for the NFL.

Yeah, EJ's the worst QB in NFL history. Far worse than Tebow, Skelton, Landry Jones and all of the rest of the bums you love. :lol:

Forgot to ask you how's Bortles looking these days? :lol:

Don't you get it? Every QB is better than EJ! I mean this year's class was far better (well expect the fact that the only one with a high QBR than EJ had as a rookie is Carr, which is 3 points higher).

Yeah, EJ's the worst QB in NFL history. Far worse than Tebow, Skelton, Landry Jones and all of the rest of the bums you love. :lol:

If he can get through this hell hole for a couple years, Bortles might develop. But he was thrown to the wolves too early in the hopes he'd be another of the young QBs to start immediately and make an impact. That virtually NEVER happens and unless you have a team like Russel Wilson has around you, you are gonna suffer. Bortles has looked clueless half the time. There are glimpses but they are few and far between. I hope they don't ruin the kid before he's ready.

GO BILLS!!!

your so stupid it is amazing, keep lying to yourself;

Luck, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Bortles, Manziel and soon to be Connor Cook.

just so you know every time you post my bad QBs i'm going to post the good ones which is a hell of a lot more than you.

If he can get through this hell hole for a couple years, Bortles might develop. But he was thrown to the wolves too early in the hopes he'd be another of the young QBs to start immediately and make an impact. That virtually NEVER happens and unless you have a team like Russel Wilson has around you, you are gonna suffer. Bortles has looked clueless half the time. There are glimpses but they are few and far between. I hope they don't ruin the kid before he's ready.

GO BILLS!!!

Maybe the Jags should have stuck to their original plan to "redshirt" him. He has really struggled with decision making as partially evidenced by four pick sixes. I hope he doesn't become another David Carr.

just so you know every time you post my bad QBs i'm going to post the good ones which is a hell of a lot more than you.

:lol: :lol: Hello irony!

One of those is not like the others and you know it, BB. Not even close.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

I've watched Bridgewater in a couple of games. He more than any other rookie qb is quickly adjusting to the pro game. He is an accurate passer who moves well in and out of the pocket. He has struggled with the deep throws but his medium and short passes are very good. In the games that I have witnessed he has handled setbacks and mistakes with maturity.. He's not like Geno Smith who hangs his head and exhibits very poor body language when he is struggling. He is much more resilient and composed as a qb.

From my vantage his coaching staff is handingly him very well. They are steadily bringing him along without overwhelming him. Thus far I am very impressed.

I've watched Bridgewater in a couple of games. He more than any other rookie qb is quickly adjusting to the pro game. He is an accurate passer who moves well in and out of the pocket. He has struggled with the deep throws but his medium and short passes are very good. In the games that I have witnessed he has handled setbacks and mistakes with maturity.. He's not like Geno Smith who hangs his head and exhibits very poor body language when he is struggling. He is much more resilient and composed as a qb.

From my vantage his coaching staff is handingly him very well. They are steadily bringing him along without overwhelming him. Thus far I am very impressed.

Very good assessment of Bridgewater. He seems to have the necessary emotional maturity to help him overcome adverse circumstances. Something Geno has yet to demonstrate with any regularity.

Very good assessment of Bridgewater. He seems to have the necessary emotional maturity to help him overcome adverse circumstances. Something Geno has yet to demonstrate with any regularity.

Bridgewater throws a very nice medium and short range ball. He is accurate and has a nice touch to his passes. He is a much more polished passer than EJ is. EJ has a stronger arm but his mechanics compared to Bridgewater are very raw. Minnesota moved back up into the bottom of the first round to draft a qb. So far they seemed to have made a very wise decision.

Bridgewater throws a very nice medium and short range ball. He is accurate and has a nice touch to his passes. He is a much more polished passer than EJ is. EJ has a stronger arm but his mechanics compared to Bridgewater are very raw. Minnesota moved back up into the bottom of the first round to draft a qb. So far they seemed to have made a very wise decision.

Completely agree.

I don't think you can claim Bortles or Manziel as good ones at this stage can you really? I liked Bortles and I feel sorry for him because he has been put into a bad spot with an awful team but he needs to play better than he has the past couple of games. Manziel I still don't think will crack it but we don't know until he gets a chance. Tannehill is still a question mark for me too. Played the best game I've seen him play as a pro on Sunday, really looked in sync was making quick decisions, was accurate.... very impressive. But that was on the back of a horribly inaccurate game at Jacksonville. Until he develops some consistency he remains mired in the bottom half of starting QBs in the NFL.

I don't think you can claim Bortles or Manziel as good ones at this stage can you really? I liked Bortles and I feel sorry for him because he has been put into a bad spot with an awful team but he needs to play better than he has the past couple of games. Manziel I still don't think will crack it but we don't know until he gets a chance. Tannehill is still a question mark for me too. Played the best game I've seen him play as a pro on Sunday, really looked in sync was making quick decisions, was accurate.... very impressive. But that was on the back of a horribly inaccurate game at Jacksonville. Until he develops some consistency he remains mired in the bottom half of starting QBs in the NFL.

Good points on all of those guys who are unproven at this juncture. Beyond those guys, the jury is still out on Kaepernick as well. He seems to be regressing after showing promise in the 49ers Super Bowl year.

Good points on all of those guys who are unproven at this juncture. Beyond those guys, the jury is still out on Kaepernick as well. He seems to be regressing after showing promise in the 49ers Super Bowl year.

I am split on Kaepernick. If you let him run he is a genuine game breaker.... and I think he runs from the pistol so well and is so big and fast that he is incredibly difficult to defend. However, when you try and protect him and make him play as a pocket passer you expose his limitations. He still doesn't get through progressions as he should and whilst he has one hell of an arm he sometimes over trusts it and throws risky balls into double coverage. Now the 49ers are up against it think they have to let him run the option... when he does that he is a top 15 Quarterback.... just standing in the pocket and throwing it? He isn't.