5 Things I'm tired of

TPS

WhyTF is every publication focused on "5 Things"?

You might as well ask what Mel Kiper Junior does when there's no draft going on, why Cosmo almost always has a front page cover highlighting 5 ways to drive your man crazy, why book titles have become so formulaic (STUPID TITLES - HOW THE BOOK INDUSTRY TRIES TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION), or what is the meaning of life (the wiz knows - he became a waiter! its not much of a life but...)

Yellow...no, blue!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat me to it! Have a safe landing!!!

"Why do they call it MULTIPLE sclerosis?!? Cant you get it just once? Everyone I meet has to have MULTIPLE sclerosis..."

I'm no doctor, but once certainly seems like more than enough.

(Before anyone has a reaction, my mother was once diagnosed with MS, but it turned about to be something else. Apparently it's very tricky to diagnose, and just as horrible. I am NOT making light of something without understanding.)

what is your favorite colour

Buddy the Elf was also interested in such things. Are you Buddy the Elf?

(I've tried to find the cheese shop skit on line, but to no avail.... could that possibly be as funny as I remember it? I doubt that.)

Beat me to it! Have a safe landing!!!

I'm no doctor, but once certainly seems like more than enough.

(Before anyone has a reaction, my mother was once diagnosed with MS, but it turned about to be something else. Apparently it's very tricky to diagnose, and just as horrible. I am NOT making light of something without understanding.)

Buddy the Elf was also interested in such things. Are you Buddy the Elf?

(I've tried to find the cheese shop skit on line, but to no avail.... could that possibly be as funny as I remember it? I doubt that.)

WhyTF is every publication focused on "5 Things"?

Can't one of these reporters have some balls and talk about 6 things, or 4?

They do talk about 4...but only insomuch as they're on their way to five.

Six...they'd need both hands, thus would have to put down the scotch. Priorities, man...