Embarassing win

Bocephuz

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to completely disagree with the OP. We out played them every where. If it wasn't for the turnovers we blow them out. When you make self-inflicted mistakes like those and still win it's a good win.

so you are saying our offensive line outplayed their dLine? Giving up 6 sacks and multiple other qb pressures was a winning effort?

Marrone and Hackett can't get off script at all, shows a lack of depth in knowledge of how to win. When both rb's go down...and you are left with Boobie Dixon running, you don't still call the outside runs. Announcers were chokeing on that call........so was I. Another series, they called two runs and a pass which ended with a sack. Down by 6 and the ball never got in the air. I give Orton credit, he keeps his head, he has been there.......I watched closely at the end, imho, Orton was telling Hackett how to do it. And, our all American LaCross player (Hogan) did make a few plays, but he still isn't a football player......Announcers kept waiting for Chandlers number to get called. Wasn't until the last series.....Hackett doesn't get it/.....proceed until stopped if the rule. Same applies to Watkins...could have been targeted more. He reminds me of Andre Reed some, and happy he is a Bill.

I am the OP and am in total agreement with Orton starting over EJ. I am embarrassed for our O Line and the bad drops and fumbles coming in a home game against an inferior team. I am embarrassed that our offense ( as a whole.. please don't label me as an Orton hater.... he had some horrific moments and some fantastic moments) is unfocused and erratic.

You have to remember some posters on here are more EJ fans then Bills fans so any time Orton wins they are miserable.

Oh say this crap. If EJ threw a td against Houston to win the game, does it not change the face he was terrible most of the game? Orton sucked today. The defense was amazing and we rallied to beat a crappy team. Awesome. Let's throw a parade.

Or maybe some of us are sick of this type of "wins" and hoping some JAG Qb is our savior. Our offense sucks and our defense is playoff caliber. There is no excuse to make the playoffs.

This was a bad win.

Oh say this crap. If EJ threw a td against Houston to win the game, does it not change the face he was terrible most of the game? Orton sucked today. The defense was amazing and we rallied to beat a crappy team. Awesome. Let's throw a parade.

Or maybe some of us are sick of this type of "wins" and hoping some JAG Qb is our savior. Our offense sucks and our defense is playoff caliber. There is no excuse to make the playoffs.

This was a bad win.

EJ didn't, therefore we lost. That's a horrendous argument.

This was a bad win.

As usual, !@#$ing pathetic!

This was a bad win.

I believe you were weaned on a pickle.

This was a bad win.

Orton was 30-43 for 308 with 2 TDs and 1 INT. Not sure what suck means in your dictionary lol. Am sure EJ would have done much better and connected with our WRs

so you are saying our offensive line outplayed their dLine? Giving up 6 sacks and multiple other qb pressures was a winning effort?

The Vikings are the #7 D so some of our O struggles were not surprising. In no way does it excuse some of the miscues, but 4 of our games so far have been against top-10 Defenses (Lions, Vikes, Dolphins, Pats*) and have won three out of them. There is enough to point fingers at but not every team in the NFL wins pretty.

The offensive line outplayed their defensive line to the extent that Orton was able to make the throws he needed to make to win the game.

Perhaps it would help if you reminded yourself that the Bills actually won the game.