Embarassing win

Bocephuz

The Tuck Rule was an embarrassing win. The playoff game in San Diego where Brady threw a pick to lose the game, only to have the idiot Charger player fumble it instead of going down was an embarrassing win.

One of those wins led to a Super Bowl win. The other ended Schottenheimer's career after going 14-2 that season.

So New England* is the greatest team in the history of sports. Brady is the most clutch QB EVER!!! and Marty cannot win in the playoffs. Even though Brady turned the ball over both times to lose those games.

One of the many reasons I HATE the Patriots*

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the game yesterday with my son and we both pissed and moaned during the game about the coaching staff, especially the offensive line coach and coordinator. We were disturbed at the lack of discipline or lack of improvement in that regard, and that's on the coach too. But, when they made that comeback at the end, we couldn't have been more excited to happy to see us win. Watching the brilliamce of Sammy Watkins can be fun. It was exciting. I ask any of the embarrassed supposed Bills Fans, would you have rather lost yesterday? That win could make the difference in the end. I also don't get all the Orton hate. It is almost like a win with Orton is no good for some people. The win needs to come from a supposed franchise QB drafted in the first round, or it is isn't good enough. LMFAO

Normally I'd prefer the win, but since it was an NFC opponent we may have been better off with an impressive loss.

Normally I'd prefer the win, but since it was an NFC opponent we may have been better off with an impressive loss.

:lol: Normally I would agree with you. But we don't get any credit for those either. I'm actually shocked that there isn't a DW column to the left of the common W-L-T ledger. Because Dominant Wins are the only ones that count, matter, or predict future outcomes.

Unless they are outliers.

Nobody cares about how pretty a win was. The 90's Bills had some "ugly wins" too, some in the playoffs.

In the end, it's about getting those W's any way you can.

The Patriots* are a tuck rule and 2 missed FG away from zero rings for Brady and the hoodie. They are also a crazy Tyree catch and a defensive stand away from 5 rings.

In the end, you are what you are, and the Bills are 4-3 with a shot at being 5-3 at the bye!