Bills Working Out Kouandjio at Guard

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pears needs to be cut. Not demoted, not moved back to tackle, he needs to be cut. I would have done it after the second game when he didn't help his QB up after getting him flattened. Every time he cashes a game check, he's committing felony grand theft. The man is a menace and must be stopped.

Pears is NOT a guard. He is a brute strength RT (and not the worst). He simply doesn't have the agility to play LT nor the burst to play OG. It ain't happening.

Kujo was the 4th best blocker on the Tide. The line was stacked with stars. He is not exceptionally strong. He's fairly agile, but there seems to be an injury problem. Either way, he was a stupid selection considering that we have Glenn at LT. And I strongly sense that he lacks the strength to be a good guard, let alone RT.

So who do we blame for this mess? Marrone for not starting Urbik? Whaley for wasting a pick on a damaged Kujo? No and No.

Imo Brandon should be loaded into a cannon and fired into Lake Erie. He is a sophisticated, modern day circus barker. It was HE who brought in his Syracuse cronies and a literal nobody to be GM.

If Brandon is fired (fingers crossed) and a team picks him up, they will make a profit and lose football games. Brandon is a cancer and a disaster.

Pears is NOT a guard. He is a brute strength RT (and not the worst). He simply doesn't have the agility to play LT nor the burst to play OG. It ain't happening.

Kujo was the 4th best blocker on the Tide. The line was stacked with stars. He is not exceptionally strong. He's fairly agile, but there seems to be an injury problem. Either way, he was a stupid selection considering that we have Glenn at LT. And I strongly sense that he lacks the strength to be a good guard, let alone RT.

So who do we blame for this mess? Marrone for not starting Urbik? Whaley for wasting a pick on a damaged Kujo? No and No.

Imo Brandon should be loaded into a cannon and fired into Lake Erie. He is a sophisticated, modern day circus barker. It was HE who brought in his Syracuse cronies and a literal nobody to be GM.

If Brandon is fired (fingers crossed) and a team picks him up, they will make a profit and lose football games. Brandon is a cancer and a disaster.

:thumbsup:

I agree but we did draft Kouandijo in the 2nd round last year. That's fairly high and fairly serious for a Guard. The Williams signing was an absolute waste. He was always bad prior to getting here, and despite his injury, how much did we expect from the guy?

the bills have been unable to develop late round draft picks on the OL like some other teams do: Asper, Richardson (still early), Sanders, Hairston, Wang etc. We kinda hit a homer with glenn but that's about it (though he wasn't a late round pick). the rest have been a failure. Falls on GM(s).

Kouandjio was drafted to compete and hopefully take Pears spot at RT. He was a disaster at RT in training camp and preseason. He is only getting a shot at RG because Pears is the worst RG in football.

Kouandjio was drafted to compete and hopefully take Pears spot at RT. He was a disaster at RT in training camp and preseason. He is only getting a shot at RG because Pears is the worst RG in football.

Not for nothing, but I once saw Pears push a nun for no reason.

Lucky for her, he whiffed.

I agree but we did draft Kouandijo in the 2nd round last year. That's fairly high and fairly serious for a Guard. The Williams signing was an absolute waste. He was always bad prior to getting here, and despite his injury, how much did we expect from the guy?

the bills have been unable to develop late round draft picks on the OL like some other teams do: Asper, Richardson (still early), Sanders, Hairston, Wang etc. We kinda hit a homer with glenn but that's about it (though he wasn't a late round pick). the rest have been a failure. Falls on GM(s).

He was drafted to be a LT but I concur with your assessment.

:lol: :lol:

It's what we do...blame everything on the QB. The line can't block...we need to draft a new QB in the first. The receivers can't get open...bench the QB. The defense can't stop the run...what QBs are available next year in free agency? The coach freaks out and fires his offensive coordinator three days before Week 1...it's because he didn't have a good QB.

I don't know, I've been clamoring for this move since training camp!

probably because he was drafted as a tackle, and not having him practice at tackle pretty much gets rid of any reasonable chance that he could succeed there in the near future.