Bills Working Out Kouandjio at Guard

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panthers were very high on Kouj and to the point that they were considering drafting him in the 1st.

I wish they would have and then Kelvin Benjamin would have fell to us.

Imagine Benjamin, Woods, MWilliams and Sammy?! Oh, and Kevin 7-11 Hogan.

@JoeBuscaglia

Kouandjio said he made conscious decision to stop worrying and just have fun again. He has never played guard before this week. #Bills

well, i hate to say it but if they thought it possible i wish they wouldve given it a shot in camp for a few days - and if they didnt think it possible im not sure why they do now.

this is one of those moves that again makes you wonder about the vision, roster management and player development skills.

Pears needs to be cut. Not demoted, not moved back to tackle, he needs to be cut. I would have done it after the second game when he didn't help his QB up after getting him flattened. Every time he cashes a game check, he's committing felony grand theft. The man is a menace and must be stopped.

Pears needs to be cut. Not demoted, not moved back to tackle, he needs to be cut. I would have done it after the second game when he didn't help his QB up after getting him flattened. Every time he cashes a game check, he's committing felony grand theft. The man is a menace and must be stopped.

You're going to have to stop it with the trepidation and equivocation. We need to know your true feelings. :lol: