The all Sam Bradford thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but who is it said "better lucky than good"?

Bad luck or bad genetics....relying on Bradford as our QB would be like relying on "German Word for Made of Glass" Kolb

Durability is without a doubt a major concern, but I've seen enough of Orton to know I do not want him as the Bills' #1 QB going into next season.

What would you do or who do you recommend?

Yeah, but who is it said "better lucky than good"?

Bad luck or bad genetics....relying on Bradford as our QB would be like relying on "German Word for Made of Glass" Kolb

Much of Bradford's injury history could be a case of bad luck. Plus, his playing ability is way above Kolb's that certainly warrants a tire kick.

In what should be a familiar story to Bills, QB should be a major target in 2015 because there's nobody on the roster who inspires confidence.

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on him. Doesn't appear he'll get his job back in St. Louis. Would you like us to bring him in? I would love to see him and a qb we draft battle it out for the job.

I would rather see him in a Bills uni than RG 3 !! Any day ...

I mean if he was super cheap. He is made of glass and his 2013 stats were very inflated. A lot of junk time stuff after the Rams were getting blown out. It's also funny how quick people are to act like he is so much better than EJ when their stats are very similar. http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13197/sam-bradford

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/15803/ej-manuel

But I forget that EJ is the only player in NFL history who can't improve. :)

I would rather see him in a Bills uni than RG 3 !! Any day ...

Even if RGIII was available for a mid-round draft pick, as some experts are saying?

(Not saying I want RGIII, just asking.)

Durability is without a doubt a major concern, but I've seen enough of Orton to know I do not want him as the Bills' #1 QB going into next season.

What would you do or who do you recommend?

Much of Bradford's injury history could be a case of bad luck. Plus, his playing ability is way above Kolb's that certainly warrants a tire kick.

In what should be a familiar story to Bills, QB should be a major target in 2015 because there's nobody on the roster who inspires confidence.

Agree with these thoughts. The free agency class for QBs is extremely weak (Sanchez, Flynn, Locker -- all hot garbage) and the draft class might be even weaker for QBs. Orton isn't the answer, EJ might be but I'd rather see EJ competing in camp against Bradford and Orton than just Orton or, heaven forbid, Matt Flynn.

Bradford can make every throw, has experience, but has had tough luck with injuries and playing for a horrible team. With the weapons on the outside, and hopefully an off season to improve the guard situation on the o-line, Bradford could thrive playing with this defense. He's got by far the highest ceiling of all potential QB candidates out there in '15 for the Bills.

Our defense is borderline '85 Bears-esque and it would be a shame to waste that much talent because we can't score at least 20 points a game.

We need a better QB next year, point-blank-period. :) If it's Bradford, Eli, or whoever else, we must upgrade that position. This defense doesn't have time for EJ or a rookie to develop and can't afford to go another season with Orton.

I'm all in for Bradford and two guards via FA/draft.

Our defense is borderline '85 Bears-esque and it would be a shame to waste that much talent because we can't score at least 20 points a game.

We need a better QB next year, point-blank-period. :) If it's Bradford, Eli, or whoever else, we must upgrade that position. This defense doesn't have time for EJ or a rookie to develop and can't afford to go another season with Orton.

I'm all in for Bradford and two guards via FA/draft.

I like where you head is at.

This team is like the best car at the track with a below average driver.

IF the Bills could get a QB that could spread the ball around some and complete 4-5 big passes a game( clutch situation, not yardage) Bills have a SB caliber team. They need the guards or maybe the ones drafted last year develop.

I think Bradford has the talent and will win games that Orton/EJ lost. KC, Miami, Houston, and SD are the kind he can win.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I like where you head is at.

This team is like the best car at the track with a below average driver.

IF the Bills could get a QB that could spread the ball around some and complete 4-5 big passes a game( clutch situation, not yardage) Bills have a SB caliber team. They need the guards or maybe the ones drafted last year develop.

I think Bradford has the talent and will win games that Orton/EJ lost. KC, Miami, Houston, and SD are the kind he can win.

Is this based off Bradford's career 18-30-1 record? Bradford is quickly become overrated here.