The Walking Dead Return

Are there any leaked pics of Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan?

CBF

The preview had him in it but only a partial side view. It didn't show his face. He did speak. It's him. Also a video of him swinging the bat was leaked a month or so ago. No victim could be seen.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much talk about the whole Maggie unstraighting Enid part of the show. Carl is probably going to be pissed either because his chick got stolen or because he wanted to watch but could only see half.

I think Maggie faked her stomach pain because she realized Enid is underage and remembered that Morgan had built that cell.

Regarding Maggie, is she going to have a zombie baby? Or did Enid put something in the pickle juice to make her miscarry or have the baby early? Could Enid be a spy for Negan? Will she kidnap the baby? If Maggie needs a C-section, will Carl have to do it like Maggie did for his mom?

Norman Reedis is on Talking Dead next week. Could it be his farewell appearance?

Regarding Maggie, is she going to have a zombie baby? Or did Enid put something in the pickle juice to make her miscarry or have the baby early? Could Enid be a spy for Negan? Will she kidnap the baby? If Maggie needs a C-section, will Carl have to do it like Maggie did for his mom?

Norman Reedis is on Talking Dead next week. Could it be his farewell appearance?

I really hope it's not a zombie baby, that would be dumb IMO. I don't read the comic, so maybe it does happen. I know you have to distance yourself from reality when watching a zombie show, but that would just be as corny as it could get. That would basically mean there is no hope for the human race. There could be some sort on antidote I guess...anyway, I just hope it doesn't happen!

Good call on Enid though, could she have done something to the pickle juice? definitely something going on there. Maybe she loses the baby and then gets whacked?

Interesting design on the gun that Carl picks up, a bat with barb wire around it....what could that mean for Carl?

e74da758922c44c9_carl-negan-gun-twd.xxxl

Edited by ricojes

I really hope it's not a zombie baby, that would be dumb IMO. I don't read the comic, so maybe it does happen. I know you have to distance yourself from reality when watching a zombie show, but that would just be as corny as it could get. That would basically mean there is no hope for the human race. There could be some sort on antidote I guess...anyway, I just hope it doesn't happen!

Good call on Enid though, could she have done something to the pickle juice? definitely something going on there. Maybe she loses the baby and then gets whacked?

The zombie baby thing is an interesting sidetrack. I mean, if the virus is in everyone's blood then if an unborn baby dies it would become a zombie. Imagine a little zombie baby with no teeth thrashing around in Maggie's belly.

The zombie baby thing is an interesting sidetrack. I mean, if the virus is in everyone's blood then if an unborn baby dies it would become a zombie. Imagine a little zombie baby with no teeth thrashing around in Maggie's belly.

Sounds like that show's gone full retard and jumped the shark.

Interesting design on the gun that Carl picks up, a bat with barb wire around it....what could that mean for Carl?

e74da758922c44c9_carl-negan-gun-twd.xxxl

Zombie baby is dumb. Judith was born post apocalypse. If Maggie miscarried would the baby turn into a zombie? At 3 months or whatever she is? Doubt it.

Why is poor Enid always considered a spy? Wolves spy now Negan spy? She isn't a spy, at least not for those groups and I doubt for any, and I seriously doubt she did anything to harm Maggie.

The gun Carl got could be a general foreshadowing of Negan or could be specific to Carl. The only reason I think Carl could get killed is because it would weaken Rick but also it could simply be that he has grown since he was a kid and just might not be a very good actor.

If that's the case, the kid from Modern Family should meet Lucille first!

Ugh. Which one? The little girl with the two dads I presume? Three quarters of that cast should go. Take out Julie Bowen and her dumb husband and all 3 kids. Al Bundy and Cam can stay along with Manny. The red head gay dude is 50/50 and the oldest daughter's boyfriend is too.

Any last guesses before tonight?

As much as there have been tons of rumors about

it being a cliffhanger with regard to which character Negan kills

I just can't see them going this way.

With that said, I'm not 100% sure what to expect.

I think the highest odds lie with them staying true to the comics and offing Glenn. My Carol + Morgan theory, although still viable to me, seems unlikely as they are away from the rest of the group at this point. I REALLY want Morgan to live. I think he is an awesome actor and his story is a long and sophisticated one.

Lame lame lame lame lame.

The whole thing was awesome but then they had to do that.

Edit: If I'm Negan, I'm killing Abe. Dude never flinched during the whole thing. I want that guy out of the picture. The whole "taking it like a champ" thing would fit him perfectly.

Edited by shrader

Cliffhanger. Told ya so. Gimple made a good point on Talking Dead: Negan swinging the bat is the end of the story. The next story begins with someone dead. I hate the cliffhanger...but it's a good point. There's also the possibility that they haven't even decided yet.

This was a very well-done episode, too. Great job slowly ramping up the tension and drawing you in.

Edited by DC Tom

You could make an argument for any of them. If the show really wants impact Rick, Abraham, Darryl, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, or Glenn would provide that. If they want to wiggle out (again) Eugene, Sasha, and Rosita let them off the hook to some degree.

I'm going to guess it's not Carl or Rick just based on the "if anyone says anything cut out the kids other eye and feed it to his father" line.

Darryl fits the bill as the guy who fired the first shot but it's really debatable if Negan knows that.

You could argue Maggie because it was obvious that she was the one the entire group cared about hence schlepping her through the woods. Also it was clear she was really ill so it was unlikely she'd "produce" down the line. If Negan is a pragmatic villain he goes for Maggie as being the weakest in the group. The Hilltop people told us earlier that he killed a teeneager when he went there. Same philosophy could have applied.

They're already talking about the online backlash on Talking Dead. I'm guessing people are pissed. Honestly, to do a 90 minute episode to end that way with a 6 month hiatus coming was pretty crappy. I think people would have taken it better had they not done the Glenn dumpster shenanigans earlier in the season.

Edited by That's No Moon

I'm going to guess it's not Carl or Rick just based on the "if anyone says anything cut out the kids other eye and feed it to his father" line.

"And then we'll start!" Could have been Rick or Carl in that case. They did a very good job keeping it up in the air.

Based on Talking Dead...it was Daryl. A fan asked about Daryl's scenes next season...and Reedus looked uncomfortable and confused as hell, and turned to Gimple for help, as though he knows there are no Daryl scenes next season.