The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is kind of OT, but I was just looking through the cast of Batman v Superman and I noticed that Negan is playing Thomas Wayne and Maggie is playing Martha Wayne. Let the crayonz rumors begin.

Why should he know?

It not stated directly it was certainly implied that he watched Negan kill the teenage kid at the Hilltop.

This is kind of OT, but I was just looking through the cast of Batman v Superman and I noticed that Negan is playing Thomas Wayne and Maggie is playing Martha Wayne. Let the crayonz rumors begin.

What year is that movie set in? The implication is that the zombie apocalypse ends and Maggie and Negan get married? Talk about spoiler alert. So Glen must die but I doubt Negan kills him because Maggie would not forgive him. Is Ben Afleck supposed to be Glen's kid? He doesn't look like him at all.

I have in the past been stupid and read some spoilers. I'm so glad I didn't for last night's episode. I had a feeling she was a goner the second she left town, especially once her stupid speech kicked in... but not like that. Major props to the writers for doing this at the same time that Abe and Eugene are out on a run together. They messed with so many people's heads last night. I guess I was onto something a couple weeks back with the Tara "confession", but they took it in a completely different direction than I expected. But then again, maybe she dies next.

I wonder how bad that wound is now that they don't have a doctor to treat Eugene. A trip to the Hilltop should be coming up soon.

Edit: And one question I forgot to mention. Did Dwight really know where Alexandria was or was he just bluffing?

Edited by shrader

I have in the past been stupid and read some spoilers. I'm so glad I didn't for last night's episode. I had a feeling she was a goner the second she left town, especially once her stupid speech kicked in... but not like that. Major props to the writers for doing this at the same time that Abe and Eugene are out on a run together. They messed with so many people's heads last night. I guess I was onto something a couple weeks back with the Tara "confession", but they took it in a completely different direction than I expected. But then again, maybe she dies next.

I wonder how bad that wound is now that they don't have a doctor to treat Eugene. A trip to the Hilltop should be coming up soon.

I was stupid and read the spoilers before last night so I knew it was coming. I do not know any spoilers for the rest of the season, anything I post will just be my guess. Absent from the spoilers was Spencer sleeping with a living chick. That was a surprise to me. Maybe after Rosita rejects him is when he'll get freaky with the zombie ladies per my season 7 theory.

Guesses for the rest of season 6:

Carol can't kill for the ones she loves any more. That's what the note in the sneak preview said. Can she die for them? The rosary symbolism makes me wonder. I still think Carol and Morgan's stories will interconnect and they are still candidates to get killed by Negan together. For me the odds of that got a little lower last night but they are still there.

With all the dead Saviors littering the landscape Negan will have to do something very harsh to assert his control. It is almost like he would simply kill them all, but obviously that won't happen. He'll want Rick to be broken. That is why I had the Carol/Morgan theory. With Carol going off the rails I'm not sure it would have the same impact any longer. Morgan built a sweet cell and I can see it being a constant reminder to Rick about how he mis-read/ignored Morgan. I can still see Morgan dying.

Other immediate impacts on Rick if killed by Negan would be: Michonne, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Judith. Of these I think the ones that make the most sense would be Daryl, Carl and Glenn. It looks more like Glen to me than any of the others because this will also impact Maggie. I can still see it being Carol + Morgan but can also see either or both of them dying unrelated to Negan.

Another angle is simply based on the producers not wanting to lose their best actors. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is great so they will add a big actor right off the bat. The Gregory guy and Jesus are also good and Dwight remains to be seen but to me the best pure actors on the show are Carol, Morgan and Sasha. I think Sasha lives because there is more story there to tell. I really want to see Morgan live.... a lot, but I have my doubts. Melissa McBride has been awesome as Carol but I think she might be a goner. The acting angle is also the reason I think Carl is a possibility. Maybe the actor won't be able to handle the Carl story line effectively and they have to adjust or maybe he no longer wants to act. That kind of stuff does happen to kids. If that is true though, why bother shooting his eye out earlier in the season? They did seem to drop a little hint when they said the teenager was killed at the Hilltop.

Negan has to hit back in a huge way, so yeah, just a single killing would be nothing. We've seen what, at least 30 Saviors killed so far vs. one death from Alexandria? At this point, the only single death that would shock their world would be Rick and we all know that isn't happening. They're probably banking on the huge fan support for Daryl, but that won't be enough.

All I know is that I'm glad Abe has been given a reprieve. This world needs more Abraham-isms.

Negan has to hit back in a huge way, so yeah, just a single killing would be nothing. We've seen what, at least 30 Saviors killed so far vs. one death from Alexandria? At this point, the only single death that would shock their world would be Rick and we all know that isn't happening. They're probably banking on the huge fan support for Daryl, but that won't be enough.

All I know is that I'm glad Abe has been given a reprieve. This world needs more Abraham-isms.

Unless the single killing has the impact of neutering Rick.

Carl?

Judith would be too much I think but they did show a dead baby on this past show.

"picking up the clean side of a turd" :lol:

"picking up the clean side of a turd" :lol:

They're called "Abrahamlets."

I still haven't had pancakes for breakfast since...y'know...

Given the previews it is tough to see Carol surviving the season. Of course maybe that is what we're supposed to think.

Carol will live. The guy she was flirting with...he's dead.

Carol will live. The guy she was flirting with...he's dead.

Tobin may or may not live but either way I don't think he means a whole lot to Carol. Carol is confronting all the demons she has let build up. I saw a bit of episode 13 again before last night's episode and you can see it building. She basically killed herself when she offed the redhead. The one threatening Maggie was easier and the guys she torched....she looked pained in doing so.

Her talks with Daryl were awkward last night and they are usually on the same wave length. She is looking for help and IMO there is only one person in the group that can help her......Morgan. And even that is a long shot. I could see her disappearing, us not knowing what happened, and her returning in another season, but not right away. I could also see her dying. I can't see her just popping back into kill mode, helping in some sort of fight and surviving. Something very big will happen with her between now and the end of the season.