The Walking Dead Return

Another possibility is Negan starts to swing to kill Glen, in walks Maggie, Negan drops the bat, breaks his jaw on the floor and is killed by Rick. It seems unlikely they would pay a pretty famous actor for just one episode, but the rest of the scenario is plausible considering:

2FAC6E6200000578-0-image-a-23_1451435542

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgan is my vote

CBF

From a story standpoint, I wouldn't rule that out. But knowing how much they wanted Lennie James to play that role, I don't see that happening. I'll have to find the article, but they really went out of their way to cast him as Morgan. Including, due to other obligations on his part, having to wait until the end of last season for Morgan to make an appearance...

From a story standpoint, I wouldn't rule that out. But knowing how much they wanted Lennie James to play that role, I don't see that happening. I'll have to find the article, but they really went out of their way to cast him as Morgan. Including, due to other obligations on his part, having to wait until the end of last season for Morgan to make an appearance...

The character who winds up preaching morality always gets killed. I supposed you'd have to say the same thing about Gabriel, but he's not a major enough character to care whether or not he dies. The change in his mindset finally makes him a little interesting though. I'm not going to suggest some sort of iconic death for him, but if the moral character always dies, he's got to be high up on the "you just know he's going to die" list as well.

The character who winds up preaching morality always gets killed. I supposed you'd have to say the same thing about Gabriel, but he's not a major enough character to care whether or not he dies. The change in his mindset finally makes him a little interesting though. I'm not going to suggest some sort of iconic death for him, but if the moral character always dies, he's got to be high up on the "you just know he's going to die" list as well.

This is part of why I think it will be both Morgan and Carol. Rick has rejected them both in ways over time. Banishing Carol for killing and not understanding Morgan's point of view fully. But both of them have made large impacts on him and the way he thinks about things. As the next few episodes progress my guess is that he begins to see how both Carol and Morgan and their approaches have helped him shape his. I even think Carol and Morgan, while retaining their differences, will develop a true respect for each other. Their examples will be guides for Rick as he begins to develop Deanna's vision. The Yin and Yang will start to feel like a viable mix.

Then Negan comes along and wham.....guess who is boss now Rick.

Tonight's Talking Dead is the first time I've seen Danai Gurira outside of her Michonne character. She's unbelievably gorgeous.

It's amazing how incredibly different she looks in person and on the show. The stuff these makeup artists can do is crazy.

When Michonne was giving Carl crap about not killing Deanna when he saw her as a zombie, he said I would have done the same for you.

I wonder if thats a little bit of foreshadowing

CBF

I took it as more of he'd want to put her down if she turned, just like how he put down Lori and how he let Spencer put down Deanna. That paired with the hookup with Rick, they both have accepted Micchone as a part of their family now.

I took it as more of he'd want to put her down if she turned, just like how he put down Lori and how he let Spencer put down Deanna. That paired with the hookup with Rick, they both have accepted Micchone as a part of their family now.

Yup. It was a "you're family" moment.

Yup. It was a "you're family" moment.

They're all family, at least the one's who have been on the road together for most of the series. Glenn's speech to Enid in the first one said as much. But those three (oh wait, four... forgot about the baby) are on a whole other level of family, kind of like Glenn/Maggie.

Maggie has leverage. But she has even more leverage than she thought. She could have gotten half a lot easier.

BTW that baby is a walker.

They are setting up Abe for a fall. Hope not. I like him but it doesn't look good to me. Reminds me of Tyrese who I also liked a lot.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Maggie has leverage. But she has even more leverage than she thought. She could have gotten half a lot easier.

BTW that baby is a walker.

They are setting up Abe for a fall. Hope not. I like him but it doesn't look good to me. Reminds me of Tyrese who I also liked a lot.

They are putting an extra amount of attention to her pregnancy, something is going to happen there. Could be she's the one to get whacked by Negan, he picks out a victim to really send a message, like the 16 year old...

And I agree about Abraham as well, he's losing it. In a world where most survivors are in pretty rough shape, he has a hot chick, yet thinking about another.... :doh:

Edited by ricojes

It'll be interesting to see how they stalk and attack Negan and his group. We already know Negan's a badass but I think it's interesting the way they're having the group go in pretty much with "open eyes" to what they're getting in to. Hard to believe there are only 3 more episodes this season. Seems like it just started back up. I hate these mid season breaks.

It'll be interesting to see how they stalk and attack Negan and his group. We already know Negan's a badass but I think it's interesting the way they're having the group go in pretty much with "open eyes" to what they're getting in to. Hard to believe there are only 3 more episodes this season. Seems like it just started back up. I hate these mid season breaks.

There's 5 left.

It's interesting that after the wolves attacked the compound, they now will not hesitate to attack first. Usually Rick's crew only retaliated, but they know this what they need to do to survive. I think most would have thought Rick was crazy for wanting to attack an unknown group before the wolves incident, but times have changed. Great second half of the season to this point...

It's interesting that after the wolves attacked the compound, they now will not hesitate to attack first. Usually Rick's crew only retaliated, but they know this what they need to do to survive. I think most would have thought Rick was crazy for wanting to attack an unknown group before the wolves incident, but times have changed. Great second half of the season to this point...

I agree. I like how they're building the story the second half. I love the action but I've really enjoyed the writing in the second half so far.

There's 5 left.

Awesome! I don't know why I was thinking only 3.

I agree. I like how they're building the story the second half. I love the action but I've really enjoyed the writing in the second half so far.

"When you were pouring the Bisquick, were you tryin' to make pancakes?"

That's just damn good writing. :lol:Talking Dead had a field day with that.